Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok i have been having a prob with it since last year around this time. It started off not shifting right and then went tot the point where it wont go into any gear but 1st and it wont shift out and in reverse it just jerks. So last week i got the angle sensor bc it was showing 12 blinks and i found that it was the angle sensor. After i installed that it is doing 6 blinks. What do these six blinks mean.

We had to replace the rings in the motor becuase it was smoking very bad and when we did that we replaced the angle sensor as i said above. I just need to know what this 6 blink code means. O and another thing the fuses are blowing for the lights and accessories fuses but the lights arent hooked up and i dont know how to fix this from blowing.

Please give me any and all info if you can email me or post it back here i would apreciate it very much.
The best would be to email it to me on my phone where i can get it real fast. Email is the same but here it is [email protected]

thank yall much,
bruce

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea man i read that yesterday but i dont know what the swash sensor thing is... is there anything you can sugest me to do because i am really wanting to get my ride fixed. my honda place said that it would be $7thousand to fix it with labor and all and i think i have about got it fixed but i need to know all bout this code 6 and i cant fond anythin nout about it other then what that list says

·
Registered
1,873 Posts
Check the drive switch wire on the shift motor for damage they are known to pull out and break the connection.

·
Registered
1,873 Posts

·
Registered
1,873 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
o thanks man i will have to try this and see if it works, i bet since we didnt preload the thing or reset it or whatever i bet that is the main reason that its not working... do you think that might be it all at or do you think that its the wires?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts