Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
Man I'm glad your detailing this so well. I need to do the exact same thing to mine, for the exact same reasons haha. Only it was my wife that swamped it.
I believe I will have to replace a case half though because the 1 of the smaller bolts that's around the jug, not the 4 big ones. Is broken off in the case.

Anyways good luck! And be careful with the 2" lift. When I put it on mine, it wore the tie rod joints and the ball joints really quickly. You will also lose clearance in the rear as the swingarm pivots closer to the foot wells.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hell yea! I would say that's a good deal depending on how much welding labor you have with him.
Be careful riding it around with those mismatched tire sizes.
Also you'll love those foot guards. I have the same ones on my rancher and they are awesome!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hell yea! I would say that's a good deal depending on how much welding labor you have with him.
Be careful riding it around with those mismatched tire sizes.
Also you'll love those foot guards. I have the same ones on my rancher and they are awesome!
If I had to guess I would say I've got $300 worth of Labor in it. Yea, I've got the mate to the other tire in the barn, I'm going to put it on this evening before I go any further. I don't want to get side tracked working on the foreman to much and not the rancher. I've been in 2 projects at once before, and they both move slow if any at all. I'll leave the foreman be until the rancher is finished then tear the foreman down.
Yea $300 running and driving is a good deal I would think.
Definitely know what your talking about on 2 projects at once. Especially with 2 quads, you'll be mixing parts together hahaha.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts