Honda ATV Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Honda rancher 350 what are some good modifications I can do it on it where are the best places to buy parts? I have a brand new front bumper looking to put a winch on the front light bar skid plates along the frame snorkel lift kit some nice rims and tires. what have you guys done too yours? Looking to get some more ideas and tips from some of you guys post some pics of what you got

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Man ive got an 02 rancher 350 have put a 2 inch lift vinyl wrap snorkeled light bars speakers next is a underlight kit and winch and I put 27 inch polaris stock tires and used superatv conversion spacers and I wanna do an aftermarket front bumper but idk and oh a exhaust snorkel

·
Registered
46 Posts
Best mod for any Rancher is a little mud:icon_ peace:

I've got a winch and 25" tires on mine. Looking to go to 26" and do a little plastic trimming. Other than that, I'd like to add a light bar and some kind of water tight storage for my phone and some tow straps.

·
Premium Member
5,463 Posts
Have '02 Rancher ES at work--very nice rig 7400 hard miles pushing manure and hauling bales. Warn winch, older Cycle Country winch mount, Moose Plow. The plow is very sturdy however the push tubes run parallel; as a result the mount must be pinned by getting on your knees or by rolling around on the shop floor. I have an old Cycle Country mount but that would require new pushtube set ah well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.