Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are a lot of opinions out there on my issue but I’ve been fighting the fuel and carb issue for months now. After 2 Chinese carbs and now a $200 Honda carb my fuel still drains out the over flow if I leave the petcock on... Once I shut the fuel petcock off it stops.
Anybody know why this happens? I’ve bought and sold 4 or 5 of these Rancher 350’s and I don’t remember this ever happening....

·
Super Moderator
38,073 Posts
I know there are a lot of opinions out there on my issue but I’ve been fighting the fuel and carb issue for months now. After 2 Chinese carbs and now a $200 Honda carb my fuel still drains out the over flow if I leave the petcock on... Once I shut the fuel petcock off it stops.
Anybody know why this happens? I’ve bought and sold 4 or 5 of these Rancher 350’s and I don’t remember this ever happening....
well..it's like this..that model is the worst for their crappy carbs !, i've ran across a dozen of them always leaking, no matter what i did, new kit ( shindy ), polish the float seat...you name it ?, i've tried it !. come to find out, that model carb flat out sucks from the factory, defective all the way !.,

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just sold the TRX350FE.... looking at a 04’ Foreman 450... These don’t bleed? Lol thanks for your help

·
Super Moderator
38,073 Posts
I just sold the TRX350FE.... looking at a 04’ Foreman 450... These don’t bleed? Lol thanks for your help
your trx450 ( as long as its a manual shift ? ) is a solid atv, i own a '03 trx450fm, ( manual shift ) and love it !. no, they do not have leaky carb problems like the ranchers do !.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts