Honda ATV Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a used 400ex for $850, and it has an older pro circuit pipe on it. (The color is gone from the logo, I can't even read it with my shot eyesight, but the seller told me it was a pro circuit he got off of eBay.

Problem is there is no insert in the exhaust at all.. and it is LOUD. I have no problem with a loud quad, but it's one step down from my stepfather's HD Fatboy, and I'm fairly sure I'll be turned down at the park I ride at.

I can't seem to find any baffles or spark arrestors or anything to fit to a 400ex pro circuit slip-on..

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

·
Registered
39 Posts
I have an old White Bros. R-4 slip on, bought it new in 2002. Took the spark arrestor out years ago, decided to put one back in recently because cops in CA are crackin down on stuff like that. They probably don't make it for yours either anymore, I found a guy on ebay selling them. I'd start there, check every day. Or go to Rocky Mountain ATV site, they have a lot of Pro Circuit Spark arrestors and baffles.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I started on ebay and only found actual pipes, and a whole bunch of headers. I didnt look extensively at rocky.. ill try again lol

1 - 4 of 4 Posts