LED Light Kit Shopping - Page 3 - Honda ATV Forum
Visual & Body Modifications Post any visual modifications you have done to your ATV vehicle here.

12Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-19-2019, 06:40 PM

Liked: 129 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Wilson_ View Post
Any of you fellas have information (brand, or part #) on this led tail light pod ..... The (one) pic was posted Carl C, nice looking mod! @Z7What , whatcha think ?
It took some googling to figure it out because the name was hard to read but i found it. Its a white light, not red.
Click the image to open in full size.
https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/pr...off-road-light

Quote:
Originally Posted by YukonXL04 View Post
Hey those are pretty cool! I was wondering when they would start making them like that! Can you share a link to the output pictures? Or copy them here?
Well it just so happens that i bought the 20" version to replace one of the light bars on my truck that has some burnt out LEDs and just took some pics the other day.

Top bar is the old bar and bottom is the new bar.

Before you order one, i would suggest contacting the seller and get the exact size of the bar. The one i purchased above, for my truck,was listed as a 20" bar. Well it turns out its 21.25", the opening its going in is 20.5". I can make it work so its not a deal breaker but just something to look out for when ordering it.

I didnt think about hooking the original bar up as well to see if the new light is any brighter. Ill try and do that Monday morning when i get off of work. If its not as bright or brighter i think ill be sending it back and getting a different light. I dont "need" a light bar with a sharp cut off on my truck, just thought it would be nice to have and i think its a good looking bar too. But when you think about it, when driving on back roads in pitch black. having light scattered all over actually helps more than a light with a focus beam. If it is as bright or brighter i will be installing it because i also have a 30" bar behind my front grill so ill still get some scattered light.

Wayne
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Light1.png
Views:	94
Size:	3.56 MB
ID:	133390   Click image for larger version

Name:	Light2.png
Views:	94
Size:	4.07 MB
ID:	133392   Click image for larger version

Name:	Light3.png
Views:	99
Size:	3.04 MB
ID:	133394   Click image for larger version

Name:	Light4.png
Views:	101
Size:	4.61 MB
ID:	133396  
_Wilson_ likes this.

2012 Rancher 420: 25" Maxxis Zillas - Polished 12" ITP Wheels - Custom Retrofitted 5000K HID Projector Headlights With Amber LED Parking Lights - Dual 9 Single Row LED Light Bars - KFI Winch Mount - Badlands 2500lb Winch With Disconnect, 6000lb Synthetic Rope & Aluminum Fairlead - Dry Box Mounted On Fender - Custom Stainless Steel Front Basket Rack - Ceramic Coated
Next Mod: Front & Rear Basket Racks, Windsheild

Last edited by Z7What; 01-19-2019 at 06:47 PM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 22 (permalink) Old 01-22-2019, 07:20 AM

Liked: 50 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by YukonXL04 View Post
Hey those are pretty cool! I was wondering when they would start making them like that! Can you share a link to the output pictures? Or copy them here?
Well it just so happens that i bought the 20" version to replace one of the light bars on my truck that has some burnt out LEDs and just took some pics the other day.

Before you order one, i would suggest contacting the seller and get the exact size of the bar. The one i purchased above, for my truck,was listed as a 20" bar. Well it turns out its 21.25", the opening its going in is 20.5"[IMG class=inlineimg]https://www.hondaatvforums.net/forums/images/HondaAtvForums_toucan/smilies/tango_face_sad.png[/IMG]. I can make it work so its not a deal breaker but just something to look out for when ordering it.

I didnt think about hooking the original bar up as well to see if the new light is any brighter. Ill try and do that Monday morning when i get off of work. If its not as bright or brighter i think ill be sending it back and getting a different light. I dont "need" a light bar with a sharp cut off on my truck, just thought it would be nice to have and i think its a good looking bar too. But when you think about it, when driving on back roads in pitch black. having light scattered all over actually helps more than a light with a focus beam. If it is as bright or brighter i will be installing it because i also have a 30" bar behind my front grill so ill still get some scattered light.

Wayne[/QUOTE]

Wow that's awesome! Yea I really like the led projector bars, definitely a more controlled output.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda ATV Forum > Honda ATV Technical Discussions > Visual & Body Modifications

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda ATV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode