Spray painting logo on 1986 Honda trx350 seat cover - Honda ATV Forum
Visual & Body Modifications Post any visual modifications you have done to your ATV vehicle here.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-28-2019, 09:08 PM Thread Starter

Liked: 15 times
Spray painting logo on 1986 Honda trx350 seat cover

I am going to buy some vinyl and reupholster me seat but I want it to look original with the Honda logo on the back, I have heard of some people using spray paint And stencils but not sure how well that would work.

Any other ideas would be appreciated, Thanks!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-28-2019, 11:45 PM
Super Moderator
Supporting Member

Liked: 3143 times
You can buy seat covers on ebay that are stenciled and have the OEM look stitched seam at the back already for less than 40 bucks. Last I priced them was two years ago... they were only $29.95 shipped back then. There are a few good reads on here about how to put new covers on so that they are pre-stretched right too. Search for 'em if interested.

post #3 of 4 (permalink) Old 04-29-2019, 04:20 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by retro View Post
You can buy seat covers on ebay that are stenciled and have the OEM look stitched seam at the back already for less than 40 bucks. Last I priced them was two years ago... they were only $29.95 shipped back then. There are a few good reads on here about how to put new covers on so that they are pre-stretched right too. Search for 'em if interested.
I’ve been looking at them and hate how the ones with the logo have the stitches in the side, I’m just going to buy a piece of vinyl, heat it up then stretch it to the seat and staple it for $25.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 4 (permalink) Old 05-01-2019, 09:25 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by retro View Post
Never mind what I said, I talked to a few of my friends in the USA and they have some older Honda’s. Asked them about the seat covers they had and they had the ones off of eBay.

Long story short I ordered one off of eBay

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda ATV Forum > Honda ATV Technical Discussions > Visual & Body Modifications

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda ATV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in