Honda ATV Forum banner

Hello help lol

1K views 3 replies 3 participants last post by  LedFTed 
#1 ·
Hello I am Kory from Louisiana and I am having trouble with my 2013 honda foreman! I am for sure not getting enough fuel I changed everything the fuel pump fuel injector and it's still not starting! Unless I shot fuel through the air breather so I know it will run just needs more fuel! I am not getting any codes so that is good but bad at the same time know what I mean! Well if anyone can help me please do so it is very appreciated!!

#2 ·
So to run you need fire, fuel and air. Like you say, looks like you've got fire and air covered, but I get lost where the intricacies of the fuel part come into play. Wish I could be more help.

#3 ·
Yea I have been fighting this for a month or so but I know it's something I could fix just haven't found the problem yet! I wonder if something could be wrong with the TB? I think I am going to get a pressure gauge for the fuel line and see if it's holding good!

#4 ·
do you have any filters along the fuel line? in the tank. is your shut off working proper? are you sure its not a starting issue?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.