Testing Fix - Honda ATV Forum
Hondaatvforums.net Site Help and Support Notice an issue with your account or the site? Post here for help.

1Likes
  • 1 Post By LedFTed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-13-2018, 07:57 PM Thread Starter
Administrator
Supporting Member

Liked: 8 times
Testing Fix

Testing a new fix for attachments

Looks like it worked. Fix has been applied

Kevin
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bloomcounty.jpg
Views:	23
Size:	14.9 KB
ID:	127374  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-13-2018, 09:12 PM
Super Moderator
Supporting Member

Liked: 4210 times
Garage
have not had a problem viewing attachments, but, now when I click off the side, it always takes me to the very bottom of that thread, only when I click the X on the attachment, does it leave me right where I was.

'89 trx350D foreman 4x4...'85 vf700c magna, '03 trx450fm foreman 4x4 , 2015 Yamaha waverunner fx cruiser ho, '08 vt750c2 shadow spirit
post #3 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-16-2018, 09:47 AM Thread Starter
Administrator
Supporting Member

Liked: 8 times
Click off the side? Do you mean when viewing an attachment? What browser?

All images or just some?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-16-2018, 04:00 PM
Super Moderator
Supporting Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Admin View Post
Click off the side? Do you mean when viewing an attachment? What browser?

All images or just some?
all images, yes when viewing the image, browser inter explorer 11.

'89 trx350D foreman 4x4...'85 vf700c magna, '03 trx450fm foreman 4x4 , 2015 Yamaha waverunner fx cruiser ho, '08 vt750c2 shadow spirit
post #5 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-18-2018, 09:16 AM
Administrator
Supporting Member

Liked: 144 times
Garage
The images are opening in the same tab as the one you were viewing the thread on, so I am unsure what you mean by clicking to the side.

The image should be the only thing showing in that tab when you click a thumbnail.

Can you screenshot it for me?

Account or Site issue? Post here: https://www.hondaatvforums.net/forum...-help-support/
post #6 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-18-2018, 01:13 PM
Super Moderator
Supporting Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by VS_Goose View Post
The images are opening in the same tab as the one you were viewing the thread on, so I am unsure what you mean by clicking to the side.

The image should be the only thing showing in that tab when you click a thumbnail.

Can you screenshot it for me?
don't need a screen shot for it. simple to understand. I open a image , viewing the pic, instead of clicking on the X on the image to close the pic, I click outside of the image on the page, when I do this, instead of staying on that post with the image , it always takes me to the bottom of the thread. but, if I click on the X that is in the image box ?, it keeps me right there with the image, and does not take me to the bottom of that thread. a screen shot won't show you what its doing, other than show you I am viewing that image :-).

post #7 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-20-2018, 08:47 AM
Administrator
Supporting Member

Garage
It sounds like lightbox is showing the image, but we cant replicate it. When we click images (Chrome and IE) it opens a new tab to view the image. Since we need to show tech you're seeing something different than we are, we need a screenshot of you viewing the image.

Account or Site issue? Post here: https://www.hondaatvforums.net/forum...-help-support/
post #8 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-21-2018, 12:34 AM
Gold Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Liked: 416 times
it might depend on who took the picture, and what program they are using to display it. seems every different program, acts different. imagine that. geeks dont make compatible software. so thumbnails i click on, take me to the picture. then when i click on the X, supposed to make the picture lager, i go back to the thumbnail in the post. some thumbnails i click on, when it goes to the picture, the picture is the same size, as the thumbnail. often i rt. click, and open the picture, in a new tab.
Wilson posted a picture of tomatoes, 11:45, yesterday, in the thread"just some pic" fist time in 2 years i could clik on a part of a picture, and that part would expand. when i clicked on picture again, it got back to where it was.
clicking on a thumbnail, whit the same post, takes me to the picture, it expands, an contracts, but, to get back to the post i was on, i have to push the back button at the top of the browser page. that is why i open pictures in a new tab.
Admin; you dont have to look in to this for me. i am just stating what i am doing... thanks
VS_Goose likes this.

clymers manual,service manual..
"what a good giff, the good lord gee us,not to see ourselves,as others see us"
hard to talk to morons. even more so, when related..
"ya should get 3 people ta smile or laugh every day" all will feel better
"sometimes, when drinking 5 or 6 bud's, nipping JB, Jim Beam, cinnamon in between, i start thinking sideways,,i have to though, to match the way i walk" ed
"those that dont study history, are doomed to repeat it"
"I HOPE i aint wrote nutting else stupid" "funniest comedy dont need curse words" "teach how to think, not what to" ed
"Genius can be measured,not stupid" Albert Einstein
"when you get to old to learn, then what good are you" ed
i havent done friends list,if i do, R the rest not friends?
2000 450es TRX
2 grass hog 4x4s
sum humor adds up
post #9 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-27-2018, 04:27 AM
Gold Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Liked: 416 times
being on line

i had a very hard time posting yesterday... roundabout ,,, it didnt matter what hard drive i was on , nor windows or linux... the skies were clear, yet i kept getting interrupted. this site was bizarre. its a lot better tonight, even with cloud cover. makes no sense, to me..
just saying, this am. has been running smooth.. maybe its the blood moon.. yuk yuk

clymers manual,service manual..
"what a good giff, the good lord gee us,not to see ourselves,as others see us"
hard to talk to morons. even more so, when related..
"ya should get 3 people ta smile or laugh every day" all will feel better
"sometimes, when drinking 5 or 6 bud's, nipping JB, Jim Beam, cinnamon in between, i start thinking sideways,,i have to though, to match the way i walk" ed
"those that dont study history, are doomed to repeat it"
"I HOPE i aint wrote nutting else stupid" "funniest comedy dont need curse words" "teach how to think, not what to" ed
"Genius can be measured,not stupid" Albert Einstein
"when you get to old to learn, then what good are you" ed
i havent done friends list,if i do, R the rest not friends?
2000 450es TRX
2 grass hog 4x4s
sum humor adds up
post #10 of 10 (permalink) Old 07-30-2018, 09:40 AM
Administrator
Supporting Member

Garage
What errors did you get, or what was the issue with posting?

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda ATV Forum > Honda ATV Discussions > Hondaatvforums.net Site Help and Support

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda ATV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in