Site problem for me - Page 53 - Honda ATV Forum
Hondaatvforums.net Site Help and Support Notice an issue with your account or the site? Post here for help.

127Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #521 of 528 (permalink) Old 05-08-2019, 04:26 PM

Liked: 1626 times
Garage
@VS_Goose

This string ..... https://www.hondaatvforums.net/forum...arties-16.html

It was my last post there.... Hasn't happened again.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #522 of 528 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 12:04 PM
Administrator
Supporting Member

Liked: 146 times
Garage
I spammed some likes on your post in here, and the one you linked without an issue.

Keep at it and let me know when it happens.
_Wilson_ likes this.

Account or Site issue? Post here: https://www.hondaatvforums.net/forum...-help-support/
post #523 of 528 (permalink) Old 05-09-2019, 12:23 PM

Liked: 1626 times
Garage
Will do! (Thumbs up)

1986 fourtrax trx350, 97 300 fwd.
Fully customizing a 1999 fourtrax 300 fwd.
<<<< Garages.
Oct 15th, Dale Earnhardt jr. Day

Wilson™ aka Termite
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #524 of 528 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 03:37 PM
Super Moderator
Supporting Member

Liked: 4214 times
Garage
once again, the site is slower than hell !!!!. taking wayyyyyyyyyy to damn long for post to post, replying to post, making post, all of it, no matter what I am doing ?..THE FREAKING SITE IS SCREWED UP !!!. holy crap this is a ball buster !!.. WTH IS WRONG WITH THIS DAMN SITE ????????????. there is no freaking excuse for this site to run in the fashion it is doing , ITS NOT FIXED !!!. DON'T TELL ME ITS MY CAHCE, COOKIES, WEB BROWSER, NONE OF THAT !!!...ITS THIS SITE..AND ONLY THIS SITE THAT IS FREAKING BROKEN !!!..FIX THE DAMN SITE GOOOSE !!. dumb the damn ads, dumb the damn full version view, up grade the script to run on the newer version of whatever the hell its called, get the freak out of the stone age for heavens sake !. whatever the hell ya'll did in the past year or so ?..HAS FREAKING BROKEN THIS SITE TO HELL AND BACK !!!!. this is not how I want to spend my time on here....staring at my freaking screen trying to load a damn page, post, reply ?!!..FIX THIS CRAP NOW !!!!.
XplicitRacing6 likes this.

'89 trx350D foreman 4x4...'85 vf700c magna, '03 trx450fm foreman 4x4 , 2015 Yamaha waverunner fx cruiser ho, '08 vt750c2 shadow spirit
post #525 of 528 (permalink) Old 05-15-2019, 07:50 PM
Super Moderator
Supporting Member

Liked: 2779 times
That guy don't know how to fix anything or he might have accomplished something by now by complete accident. He is just riot control, a PR BS artist (think congress-critters & lawyers shakin' ya down), sir liar extraordinaire' on daddys bobble-head allowance. Like everything else nowadays shadetree, if you want something done right and maintained properly, ya gotta do it all by yourself! :-)

post #526 of 528 (permalink) Old 05-16-2019, 01:54 AM
Super Moderator
Supporting Member

Liked: 4214 times
Garage
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk..I finally got a min to explain what I found out ?. it seems some how after my pc did an update, it some how ??!!..changed the cookie settings to allow all cookies ?, well damn, sooooooooo, I changed it to block ALL COOKIES, LOW AND BEHOLD, IT LOCKED ME OUT OF CLASSIC VIEW !!!!. hmmmm..so it seems that this damn site MUST invade our privacy ?, damn that to hell !. if anyone finds that the site is taking FOREVER to load pages ?, then you MUST at least accept cookies EXCEPT third party cookies !!!. if you block all cookies, you can not in any shape view this site in classic form ?!, it will only allow you to view the site in full version if you block all cookies ?, soooooooooooooo..in order to have the pages load faster, and view the site in classic view form ?, you must enable all cookies except third party cookies !!!. thanks to all these damn ads, '' sale-ware ''..lol, it seems this site wants to bog us down with bs that we dont need GOOSE !!!!!, get it that damn shit off this site, then maybe...MAYBE ?...WE CAN ENJOY THIS SITE LIKE IT WAS A FEW YEARS AGO ?!. sooo goose..please..by all means..tell me again why we have sponsors in the sponsor section..yet..we still have to see all these UNWANTED CRAP FROM '' SALE-WARE'', AND ADS THAT WE DONT NEED ????. you say its to fund the site ?, welllll..wasn't that the whole reason to get sponsors like they were years ago ??..hmmm..I SMELL A RAT TRYING TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK OFF WEB SITES..YOUR NOT FOOLING ME BRO !..LOL. I MAY BE OLD ?..but I am not stupid !!!..lol.

'89 trx350D foreman 4x4...'85 vf700c magna, '03 trx450fm foreman 4x4 , 2015 Yamaha waverunner fx cruiser ho, '08 vt750c2 shadow spirit
post #527 of 528 (permalink) Old 05-17-2019, 10:30 AM
Administrator
Supporting Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadetree View Post
once again, the site is slower than hell !!!!. taking wayyyyyyyyyy to damn long for post to post, replying to post, making post, all of it, no matter what I am doing ?..THE FREAKING SITE IS SCREWED UP !!!. holy crap this is a ball buster !!.. WTH IS WRONG WITH THIS DAMN SITE ????????????. there is no freaking excuse for this site to run in the fashion it is doing , ITS NOT FIXED !!!. DON'T TELL ME ITS MY CAHCE, COOKIES, WEB BROWSER, NONE OF THAT !!!...ITS THIS SITE..AND ONLY THIS SITE THAT IS FREAKING BROKEN !!!..FIX THE DAMN SITE GOOOSE !!. dumb the damn ads, dumb the damn full version view, up grade the script to run on the newer version of whatever the hell its called, get the freak out of the stone age for heavens sake !. whatever the hell ya'll did in the past year or so ?..HAS FREAKING BROKEN THIS SITE TO HELL AND BACK !!!!. this is not how I want to spend my time on here....staring at my freaking screen trying to load a damn page, post, reply ?!!..FIX THIS CRAP NOW !!!!.
https://support.zendesk.com/hc/en-us...roubleshooting

Use this to get a HAR file so we can send it up to tech.

Account or Site issue? Post here: https://www.hondaatvforums.net/forum...-help-support/
post #528 of 528 (permalink) Old 05-17-2019, 11:09 AM
Administrator
Supporting Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadetree View Post
okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk..I finally got a min to explain what I found out ?. it seems some how after my pc did an update, it some how ??!!..changed the cookie settings to allow all cookies ?, well damn, sooooooooo, I changed it to block ALL COOKIES, LOW AND BEHOLD, IT LOCKED ME OUT OF CLASSIC VIEW !!!!. hmmmm..so it seems that this damn site MUST invade our privacy ?, damn that to hell !. if anyone finds that the site is taking FOREVER to load pages ?, then you MUST at least accept cookies EXCEPT third party cookies !!!. if you block all cookies, you can not in any shape view this site in classic form ?!, it will only allow you to view the site in full version if you block all cookies ?, soooooooooooooo..in order to have the pages load faster, and view the site in classic view form ?, you must enable all cookies except third party cookies !!!. thanks to all these damn ads, '' sale-ware ''..lol, it seems this site wants to bog us down with bs that we dont need GOOSE !!!!!, get it that damn shit off this site, then maybe...MAYBE ?...WE CAN ENJOY THIS SITE LIKE IT WAS A FEW YEARS AGO ?!. sooo goose..please..by all means..tell me again why we have sponsors in the sponsor section..yet..we still have to see all these UNWANTED CRAP FROM '' SALE-WARE'', AND ADS THAT WE DONT NEED ????. you say its to fund the site ?, welllll..wasn't that the whole reason to get sponsors like they were years ago ??..hmmm..I SMELL A RAT TRYING TO MAKE A QUICK BUCK OFF WEB SITES..YOUR NOT FOOLING ME BRO !..LOL. I MAY BE OLD ?..but I am not stupid !!!..lol.
If you block all cookies, you'll lose function. This will also cause you to have issues staying logged in as its controlled by a cookie file.

You cant change to the classic skin, because your browser wont have a cookie to refer to when you made the change. Since the full skin is default, you'll use default.

Those ads pay for server fees. While we do have advertisers, we use these as well to supplement.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda ATV Forum > Honda ATV Discussions > Hondaatvforums.net Site Help and Support

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda ATV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode