Spots in Garage - Page 3 - Honda ATV Forum
Hondaatvforums.net Site Help and Support Notice an issue with your account or the site? Post here for help.

16Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-14-2018, 01:57 PM
Super Moderator
Supporting Member

Liked: 1957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodp View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamUK View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by VS_Goose View Post

I gave you the Gold Membership myself. 06-01-2017 to 06-01-2018. It ended 2 weeks ago.

As for the stickers. PM me your shipping information again and ill look at it. Should have let me know sooner.
Itís no big deal goose, I didnít pester for the stickers, I know it costs a great deal more to shipmtonme than others. I wasnít very clear, I meant I didnít have the gold supporting member status on my profile name, I did however have the membership proís.

Come on Sam, you just wanted to pose with the gold sticker under your name didn't you

We all know whoís posing this summer with an as new Foreman 500, and itís not me
rodp, _Wilson_ and retro like this.

98 300 Fourtrax 4x4

Custom built mud bike - Now sold.

2004 Foreman 450S

Fully overhauled (nut & bolt rebuild), 2Ē lift kit, 28Ē mega mayhems, ITP delta rims, ES floorboards, 22Ē LED lightbar, Pyle Bluetooth sound system.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-14-2018, 02:01 PM
Supporting Member

Liked: 376 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodp View Post
Quote:

Itís no big deal goose, I didnít pester for the stickers, I know it costs a great deal more to shipmtonme than others. I wasnít very clear, I meant I didnít have the gold supporting member status on my profile name, I did however have the membership proís.

Come on Sam, you just wanted to pose with the gold sticker under your name didn't you

We all know whoís posing this summer with an as new Foreman 500, and itís not me
Yep, can't argue with that
SamUK likes this.

1998 TRX300FW, Apart from winch it's original. Honda got it right, why mess. (Sold to collector)

2013 TRX500FMD, ex lifeboat service and very low hours / miles.

1986 TRX350D, tidy but a project.
post #23 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-14-2018, 02:02 PM
Super Moderator
Supporting Member

Liked: 2779 times
Haha, cracking me up guys!
rodp and SamUK like this.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-14-2018, 04:41 PM

Liked: 1626 times
Garage
Ah you gotta enjoy our forums, the banter AND super nice fellows
rodp likes this.
post #25 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-15-2018, 08:59 AM
Administrator
Supporting Member

Liked: 146 times
Garage
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by VS_Goose View Post
Quote:

I never got my gold supporting status or stickers last time, I was more upset about not getting a sticker haha.
Did I get forgotten about or is it an internet tech thing that wonít work across the pond? For the gold supporting but I mean.
I gave you the Gold Membership myself. 06-01-2017 to 06-01-2018. It ended 2 weeks ago.

As for the stickers. PM me your shipping information again and ill look at it. Should have let me know sooner.
Ah I must have missed changing the title when I added the group. My mistake, but as you said the permissions were still there

Account or Site issue? Post here: https://www.hondaatvforums.net/forum...-help-support/

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda ATV Forum > Honda ATV Discussions > Hondaatvforums.net Site Help and Support

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda ATV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode