Spots in Garage - Page 2 - Honda ATV Forum
Hondaatvforums.net Site Help and Support Notice an issue with your account or the site? Post here for help.

16Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-13-2018, 06:05 AM

Liked: 1624 times
Garage
Click the garage icon at the top of this page, when the menu drops click (my garage) , and just above the 1st image, you should see something like this>>>>
Quote:
You have 5 vehicles in your 10 spot garage

1986 fourtrax trx350, 97 300 fwd.
Fully customizing a 1999 fourtrax 300 fwd.
<<<< Garages.
Oct 15th, Dale Earnhardt jr. Day

Wilson™ aka Termite
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-13-2018, 08:12 AM
Administrator
Supporting Member

Liked: 144 times
Garage
Registered members can have a max of 3 vehicles in the garage, Gold Supporting Members can have up to 10.
_Wilson_ and retro like this.

Account or Site issue? Post here: https://www.hondaatvforums.net/forum...-help-support/
post #13 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-13-2018, 02:00 PM Thread Starter

Liked: 10 times
Garage
That explains it. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS_Goose View Post
Registered members can have a max of 3 vehicles in the garage, Gold Supporting Members can have up to 10.
I figured it was a paid/free registration thing but also couldn't find how to upgrade.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-13-2018, 06:31 PM

Liked: 1624 times
Garage
Quote:
Thx! Vs_Goose, i thought i might have been off on the number allowed .
post #15 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-13-2018, 10:18 PM
Super Moderator
Supporting Member

Liked: 2776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rampli View Post
Quote:
I figured it was a paid/free registration thing but also couldn't find how to upgrade.
There is a shortcut to Gold Supporting member @Rampli: If your bike wins the ATV of the Month contest you are Golden for a year, plus a free gift card & some HondaATVforums stickers!
_Wilson_ likes this.

post #16 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-14-2018, 12:51 AM
Super Moderator
Supporting Member

Liked: 1957 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by retro View Post
Quote:
Quote:
There is a shortcut to Gold Supporting member @Rampli: If your bike wins the ATV of the Month contest you are Golden for a year, plus a free gift card & some HondaATVforums stickers!
I never got my gold supporting status or stickers last time, I was more upset about not getting a sticker haha.
Did I get forgotten about or is it an internet tech thing that won’t work across the pond? For the gold supporting but I mean.

98 300 Fourtrax 4x4

Custom built mud bike - Now sold.

2004 Foreman 450S

Fully overhauled (nut & bolt rebuild), 2” lift kit, 28” mega mayhems, ITP delta rims, ES floorboards, 22” LED lightbar, Pyle Bluetooth sound system.
post #17 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-14-2018, 02:00 AM
Super Moderator
Supporting Member

Liked: 2776 times
It was all stuffed into a bottle and tossed into the ocean Sam. You should have seen them wash up by now...?!? We can re-mail them (toss another bottle over the seawall - AFTER we've finished it off and slept off the hangover) if need be...? :-)

Seriously though, that didn't turn out fairly. You're a great sport and soon will earn another trans-oceanic bottl... err, I mean... mailing.

post #18 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-14-2018, 08:35 AM
Administrator
Supporting Member

Liked: 144 times
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by SamUK View Post
Quote:
Quote:

I never got my gold supporting status or stickers last time, I was more upset about not getting a sticker haha.
Did I get forgotten about or is it an internet tech thing that won’t work across the pond? For the gold supporting but I mean.
I gave you the Gold Membership myself. 06-01-2017 to 06-01-2018. It ended 2 weeks ago.

As for the stickers. PM me your shipping information again and ill look at it. Should have let me know sooner.
SamUK likes this.

Account or Site issue? Post here: https://www.hondaatvforums.net/forum...-help-support/
post #19 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-14-2018, 08:40 AM
Super Moderator
Supporting Member

Liked: 1957 times
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I gave you the Gold Membership myself. 06-01-2017 to 06-01-2018. It ended 2 weeks ago.

As for the stickers. PM me your shipping information again and ill look at it. Should have let me know sooner.
It’s no big deal goose, I didn’t pester for the stickers, I know it costs a great deal more to shipmtonme than others. I wasn’t very clear, I meant I didn’t have the gold supporting member status on my profile name, I did however have the membership pro’s.

98 300 Fourtrax 4x4

Custom built mud bike - Now sold.

2004 Foreman 450S

Fully overhauled (nut & bolt rebuild), 2” lift kit, 28” mega mayhems, ITP delta rims, ES floorboards, 22” LED lightbar, Pyle Bluetooth sound system.
post #20 of 25 (permalink) Old 06-14-2018, 01:48 PM
Supporting Member

Liked: 376 times
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

It’s no big deal goose, I didn’t pester for the stickers, I know it costs a great deal more to shipmtonme than others. I wasn’t very clear, I meant I didn’t have the gold supporting member status on my profile name, I did however have the membership pro’s.

Come on Sam, you just wanted to pose with the gold sticker under your name didn't you

_Wilson_, SamUK and retro like this.

1998 TRX300FW, Apart from winch it's original. Honda got it right, why mess. (Sold to collector)

2013 TRX500FMD, ex lifeboat service and very low hours / miles.

1986 TRX350D, tidy but a project.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda ATV Forum > Honda ATV Discussions > Hondaatvforums.net Site Help and Support

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda ATV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode