Honda ATV Forum banner

Need a link to buy disc brake kit

2K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  Jeepwm69 
#1 ·
I'm having a hard time finding the super Atv disc brake conversion kit for the trx300fw. Can someone please post a link to it?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

#2 ·
#3 ·
Wow , I think SuperATV dropped the Fourtrax disc kit from their line up , as I went to the site and " it ain't dare no more " , Eric is the sales rep from SuperATV and they have a sponsor link on this site , or you could call them @ 1 855 743 3427 , if they do still have them , they will give you a discount if you mention this site

here is a link to a kit off e-bay
$199 off brand ???

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-Trx3...:NvkAAOSwa~BYSGpi:sc:USPSPriority!70435!US!-1

#6 · (Edited)
why the heck are you using high lifters web site ????????????????, buy them off ebay, $ 299.95 shipped free, just wow fish...I think you've had too many cold ones down yunder ??!!..lol. and yessssssssss..I know this cost is correct !!!, I just bought them for this '99 trx450s project !!..lol.

#11 ·
All the same. Don't even know why they list them for separate models.

If you look at the brake backing plates 350 rancher, 650 Rincon, 500 Rubicon (01-04) 400 and 450 Foreman, 400AT Rancher....all the same backing plate. That means that brake conversion bolt pattern will fit all of those AND the 300.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.