Honda ATV Forum banner

Should we make an app for the honda atv forum?

• Yes

Votes: 27 90.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • whatever, nothing important

Votes: 3 10.0%

honda forums app?

3K views 15 replies 9 participants last post by  TRX2fiveO 
#1 ·
I dont know about you guys, but having a honda atv forums app would be so useful and convienent. others like artic cat have the why shouldn't we?:r_c::r_c:

#8 ·
I use an app called forum reader for the Iphone and had them add this forum to the site... its okay but atleast its easy to pull up on my phone... but an app made just for the forum would be cool...

#10 ·
it would be great i could use it for my ipod touch also if you are working on something you can pull it up on your phone instead of going in the house for info on how to fix something or put something in

#12 ·
No problem... Its kind of a generic forum reader but it works... Tino55 it should work for the Ipod also i downloaded it from Itunes...

#14 ·
Making an app for this forum would be great . . . however the admins of this site are also owners of about 60 other sites that could get expensive. click here to see what I am talking about
Home Page

#15 ·
#16 ·
I got a reply back today from 4nines he said that they could probably add something like taptalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.