Welcome to HondaATVForums.net - Page 2 - Honda ATV Forum
Honda ATV News News articles about Honda ATVs, as well as site updates, rules, etc. concerning the site.

4Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of 73 (permalink) Old 04-20-2011, 05:27 PM
Super Moderator
Supporting Member

Liked: 27 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 40vern View Post
hey i am kinda new and would like to ask for some help. i wanted to send a private message however when i tried to send it i get a error message saying that my settings will not allow for some one to replay who is not in my contact list. i want to change the settings so anyone can send me a private message however i dont know how.
anyone got some advice?
sory if i am posting in the wrong place. thanks in advance
At the top of the page, click on "My Account" and then on the left side of the page, click on "Edit Options". Scroll down to "Messaging & Notification" and make sure the "Enable Private Messaging" box is checked. Also, just below that, make sure the "Receive Private Messages only from Contacts and Moderators" box is unchecked. If that box is checked, you won't be able to receive any messages unless they're from a moderator or someone you have listed as a contact.

Most 4-wheeler problems are caused by a loose nut connecting the handlebars and the seat!!

You only need two tools in life -- WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of 73 (permalink) Old 04-21-2011, 03:01 AM

ok thanks. i did get a private message tell ing me how to do this. thanks for the help. looks like a great sight with lots or reading. i just might get to do my project after all.
post #13 of 73 (permalink) Old 04-21-2011, 08:33 AM Thread Starter

Liked: 1 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 40vern View Post
hey i am kinda new and would like to ask for some help. i wanted to send a private message however when i tried to send it i get a error message saying that my settings will not allow for some one to replay who is not in my contact list. i want to change the settings so anyone can send me a private message however i dont know how.
anyone got some advice?
sory if i am posting in the wrong place. thanks in advance
You can find the setting for this under My Account. That link is above in the black nav bar between ATV Photos and Community.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of 73 (permalink) Old 09-04-2011, 06:49 AM

New Here & Hello

Hi, just bought an 86 TRX 350 hardly ever used mint condition, I'm stoked because it was my dream wheeler as a kid, we had a TRX 250 but I always wish I had this & now I do
Click the image to open in full size.
post #15 of 73 (permalink) Old 09-04-2011, 07:53 AM
Super Moderator
Supporting Member

Welcome to the forums. Thats a great look ol quad.

My Rides
2002 F-250 4x4
250R
www.trxforums.com
post #16 of 73 (permalink) Old 09-04-2011, 03:14 PM
Super Moderator
Supporting Member

Welcome to the forums, ruthlessrider. Great looking quad!!!

Most 4-wheeler problems are caused by a loose nut connecting the handlebars and the seat!!

You only need two tools in life -- WD-40 and duct tape. If it doesn't move and should, use the WD-40. If it shouldn't move and does, use the duct tape.
post #17 of 73 (permalink) Old 10-18-2011, 07:35 PM

Service manual for 2009 Rubicon

Where can I get a service manual for a 2009 Rubicon,is it the same as the 2008-2011 foreman?
post #18 of 73 (permalink) Old 10-18-2011, 10:18 PM
Super Moderator
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by falconblack View Post
Where can I get a service manual for a 2009 Rubicon,is it the same as the 2008-2011 foreman?
No, it's not the same as the Foreman 500. Here's the link to a 2005-2008 Rubicon service manual. It should work for the '09, because I don't think they changed anything.

2005-2008 Rubicon 500 Service Manual

post #19 of 73 (permalink) Old 12-01-2011, 06:08 PM

rubicon

i am looking at buying a 2008 rubicon with about 1000 miles on it what are the good and bad of these machines
post #20 of 73 (permalink) Old 12-06-2011, 11:58 PM

Hello all Just need a little help i have a 2007 400ex it runs great the only problem i have is when i cold start it it will not stay running without help does anyone have any ideas

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda ATV Forum > Honda ATV Forums > Honda ATV News

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda ATV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode