1999 trx450S - Page 29 - Honda ATV Forum
Builds, Projects & DIY Discuss all your Honda ATV builds, projects and Do-It-Yourself modifications here!

215Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #281 of 283 (permalink) Old 04-08-2019, 04:07 AM

Liked: 72 times
And the time is now! LMAO! Shade, my hats off brother, Awesome, Awesome job! Kudos my friend!!!!! FABULOUS!!!! If a man came and picked up what I did Saturday and wasn't happy, well, there's just no pleasing him! From rags to riches for sure and another Shadetree Special will live many more years! Thanks again brother!
I also have to more than thank ol Jeep and Retro, BIG HELP with this!! Can't thank you guys enough and MUCH APPRECIATED!!!! Ol Jeep and I did some trading out which is how I ended up getting the selectable front diff I wanted and a fine piece of electronics from brother Retro to make it work properly as well as sharing some words of wisdom to get it all in and functioning properly, absolutely awesome guys, thank you so much!!! And all 3 of ya know if there's anything I can ever do, consider it done!!!!
My wheels and tire pick up didn't go anywhere near as planned so as soon as I can get those puppies bolted on and a few fender flares she's completely done and will definitely post some pics for everyone. I ordered the speed sensor yesterday afternoon from Partzilla and good Lord willing will be here by the end of the week, but I won't hold my breath lol. Man I tell ya, I felt like a new father pulling away from Shades Saturday, I mean perma grin! 😁😁😁😁!!!! Rode a little once I got home and unloaded her, which only made sense since it was running so I could unload it, right?!!!! Runs like a dream and looks amazing!!!! Thanks again Shade, your an artisan son, and Jeep and Retro, ya'll are just 2 top notch guys and glad to know there's still folks like ya'll around man, means the world to me, thanks again!!! I'll get some more pics up as soon as my wheels and tires make it for all the pic perves, may even show a little blue glove in one for ya, HA! Kinky I know, right!!!! LMAO!!!! Peace out Outlaws, stay tuned!!!!! 😉😁👍
shadetree, retro and GirlsRideToo like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #282 of 283 (permalink) Old 04-08-2019, 05:45 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator
Supporting Member

Liked: 4214 times
Garage
@PowerStroke70, well, i'm glad your happy !. I like happy folks that get my work. I wasn't thrilled about the speedo giving up the ghost ?, but some things I can't for-see such as that ?. a new sensor, and you should be golden !. most folks would not think twice about something small as a broken speedo sensor , but me ?, it's always the little things that bother me in my builds. I like my work to be 100% correct when it leaves my house, if its not ?, well..lets just say I don't sleep well knowing its not working like it should ?!..lol. anywayyyy..keep us posted after you get the wheels and stuff on !. enjoy that atv bro !.
retro likes this.

'89 trx350D foreman 4x4...'85 vf700c magna, '03 trx450fm foreman 4x4 , 2015 Yamaha waverunner fx cruiser ho, '08 vt750c2 shadow spirit
post #283 of 283 (permalink) Old 04-08-2019, 08:34 AM

Liked: 2956 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadetree View Post
final update: well out laws, powerstroke has came and gone, loaded up, very happy with the way his atv turned out !!. did have one snag though ?, the stupid speed sensor gave up the ghost, and thats a part I could not for-see ?, and I don't have a spare here, he's just gonna order a new one I guess from partzilla ?. other than this ?, he's as happy as a tornado in a trailer park !!!..lol. don't know if he's gonna post on here to tell anyone of how well it is ?, I guess time will tell !. sooooooooo..another great build has came and gone ! :-).
I just remembered you sent me a text Saturday asking if I had one. I do not.

I ended up riding with the guys Saturday. Had way too many beers, everything after about 2PM is a bit foggy (started early), and I spent all day yesterday cleaning up the aftermath. My phone was on another guy's SxS all day. I've spent more replacing dunked iphones over the years than I have fixing ATV carnage after rides.

Wife was out of town, so we cooked mudbugs under the carport. Took me a loooong time yesterday getting all the crap cleaned up. LOL.
_Wilson_ and retro like this.

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda ATV Forum > Honda ATV Technical Discussions > Builds, Projects & DIY

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda ATV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode