Join Date: Mar 2017
Location: Ojibwe Gichigami
Liked: 2767 times
My 3rd headlight idea is on hold and has been for quite some time. My idea requires a lot of fabbing work and I don't have time to devote to that project, so its off the table. I'll try again some other time. I plan on swapping in 420 front disc brakes next winter, so maybe I'll get back into the headlight project during that next teardown/maintenance session. For now I'm gonna concentrate on getting this bike back together so I can put it to work in the woods cleaning up a bunch of dead/diseased spruce trees on my property. The following mini-sagas are what I got goin' on... :-)
A while back I made a new, updated selectable gizmo for it, but its been sitting inside a plastic bag in a box awaiting time to install it. Today I got it bolted in place finally, using the same mounting holes that I had the 1st version bolted into. I hope to get all of my new updated, waterproof wiring connectors soldered up to the sub-harnesses tomorrow, along with all of the other electrical addons/changes I got goin' on. I took apart all of the old wiring addons today, so I'm gettin' ready to rock... :-)
Lets get rollin' with a pics dump!