Stolen 2014 Honda TRX450ER sport quad from OHIO REWARD - Honda ATV Forum
ATVs For Sale Looking to buy or sell your ATV, this is the place for you!

9Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-12-2019, 07:39 PM Thread Starter

Stolen 2014 Honda TRX450ER sport quad from OHIO REWARD

Posted ATV on Craigslist, was contacted thru text by number 440-571-6139. Said he would pay for me to deliver. He gave me home depot address in Euclid OH. So I figured public place was good. He walked up to me at my truck, he looked at the ATV, started it, asked if we could take off truck to drive. We did this. I glanced around and thought where could he go. He did a couple little circles to see how it handled. They next thing I see is him going out exit of parking lot into busy street in traffic. He disappeared really quick. I tried to catch in vehicle but he was no where to be found. .

If seen please contact Euclid police dept, 216 731-1234 they have the case number.

vin number JH2TE3271EK500410
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	image2.jpeg
Views:	72
Size:	4.23 MB
ID:	133940   Click image for larger version

Name:	image1.jpeg
Views:	53
Size:	4.11 MB
ID:	133942  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-12-2019, 08:15 PM

Liked: 445 times
Garage
That's horrible and hope they catch this scumbag. Intelius shows that phone number is a land line in Cleveland, OH. Since you received a text message from that number I have to think Intelius is wrong OR the caller was spoofing the number.
I found where there have been several people searching that phone number, especially in 2018, on okcaller.com.
Keep us posted.
post #3 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-12-2019, 08:19 PM
Super Moderator
Supporting Member

Liked: 1269 times
Garage
Seen this one on craigslist for quite sometime. Keeping a lookout in my area and anywhere i ride. Sadly anymore i turn and run from anything happening near cleveland. Its all either stolen or going to be. But if i see anything i will send you a message. Hope you can catch them trying to sell it and get them good.

07 416ex
To many mods to list in signature(ran out of space lol)

Check out garage for full list
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-13-2019, 07:19 AM Thread Starter

Thx for help. Yes I did have it listed on Craigslist for some time. Lots of times it gets flagged and removed. But I keep looking for it.
post #5 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-14-2019, 09:00 AM

Liked: 28 times
Hope you get it back. I hate damn thieves.
William Mahoney likes this.
post #6 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-14-2019, 10:21 AM
Gold Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Liked: 268 times
Garage
Wow that totally sucks. I would have to think the guy Iives close by. And at least you know what he looks like. Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

#1 2008 Honda Trx700xx HMF Performance Exhaust, PCV, Stroked 710cc, 10.5:1 Wiseco Piston, Frt Elka Stage 4's, Fox Podium X rear's, EHS Lid, L8ton Stealth Bumper and 11/16" sway bar
#2 2008 Trx700xx AMR Reaper, Ehs Big 3, P/P head, Xcalibur Cam, Hard Welded Rockers, +1 In/Ex Valves, +3 Throttle body, 11:1 CP Piston, OMF Wheels & GBC tires, L8ton 11/16th Sway Bar, PRM Utility Rack & Desert II Front Bumper.

post #7 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-14-2019, 12:14 PM
Supporting Member

Liked: 284 times
Garage
Horrible. These rats should get their knee caps blown clean off. So they can suffer and remember the grief they cause people because of their selfish acts. Gets my blood boiling.

Good luck

'95 TRX300FW
post #8 of 23 (permalink) Old 02-15-2019, 10:40 PM
Gold Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Liked: 464 times
posted on craigslist, you might think, they would be able to help. did you see the vehicle he was in? does the home depot, of any other business, have cameras, in that area. to bad you didn't take a picture of the buyer. food for future thought. why is craigslist flagging this, or a user?
this is a close operation location. should be some parallels, in in other locations, or even this one. are you getting put off, by the police? ?? they are really busy most times, and there is much crime. may not be much of a budget, for some things. that is a hard job. im glad im not a cop. i think at 1 time, being a jockey, was more dangerous, or real close, profession wise. not so much anymore. the police got to be way more on guard, than in the past. they have my empathy.

clymers manual,service manual..
"what a good giff, the good lord gee us,not to see ourselves,as others see us"
hard to talk to morons. even more so, when related..
"ya should get 3 people ta smile or laugh every day" all will feel better
"sometimes, when drinking 5 or 6 bud's, nipping JB, Jim Beam, cinnamon in between, i start thinking sideways,,i have too though, ta match the way i walk" ed
"those that dont study history, are doomed to repeat it"
"I HOPE i aint wrote nutting else stupid" "funniest comedy dont need curse words" "teach how to think, not what to" ed
"Genius can be measured,not stupid" Albert Einstein
"when you get to old to learn, then what good are you" ed
i havent done friends list,if i do, R the rest not friends?
2000 450es TRX
2 grass hog 4x4s
sum humor adds up

Last edited by LedFTed; 02-15-2019 at 10:44 PM.
post #9 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-08-2019, 06:47 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
posted on craigslist, you might think, they would be able to help. did you see the vehicle he was in? does the home depot, of any other business, have cameras, in that area. to bad you didn't take a picture of the buyer. food for future thought. why is craigslist flagging this, or a user?
there was cameras at home depot but was too far away to identify. Bank had cameras but wouldnt turn them to police.
had many red flags on sale but I just didnt act on them. He walked up. Had money envelope with amount on it. ok but wasnt much to go on. thought maybe really excited about getting newer atv why envelope out. After looking into this more. they had counterfeit money and fake ID's. Police says it happens about 4-5 times a week in Cleveland area.
Not sure about craigslist, my thought it people doing this flagging them. if post gets too many reports it automatically comes off as flagged.
post #10 of 23 (permalink) Old 03-12-2019, 02:03 AM
Gold Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Liked: 464 times
Police in Cleveland dont seem too concerned about this. maybe next time someone sells an atv, get the key's an the vehicle, of the buyer. ya cant trust no one anymore.

clymers manual,service manual..
"what a good giff, the good lord gee us,not to see ourselves,as others see us"
hard to talk to morons. even more so, when related..
"ya should get 3 people ta smile or laugh every day" all will feel better
"sometimes, when drinking 5 or 6 bud's, nipping JB, Jim Beam, cinnamon in between, i start thinking sideways,,i have too though, ta match the way i walk" ed
"those that dont study history, are doomed to repeat it"
"I HOPE i aint wrote nutting else stupid" "funniest comedy dont need curse words" "teach how to think, not what to" ed
"Genius can be measured,not stupid" Albert Einstein
"when you get to old to learn, then what good are you" ed
i havent done friends list,if i do, R the rest not friends?
2000 450es TRX
2 grass hog 4x4s
sum humor adds up

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda ATV Forum > Honda ATV Classifieds > ATVs For Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda ATV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode