Looking for 350d plastic parts (UK) - Page 6 - Honda ATV Forum
ATV Parts for Sale Buy / Sell / Trade ATV Parts here. This section would include all gear, performance parts, stock parts, trailers, accessories, etc.

68Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #51 of 66 (permalink) Old 07-15-2019, 12:53 PM

Liked: 3340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mac102004 View Post

Sure they can. If you want to look up parts for 90-93 350s use the cmsnl site. They list ALL models from all countries.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Now that's a neat website.

https://www.cmsnl.com/honda-trx350-f.../#.XSzLe0d7laQ
mac102004 and _Wilson_ like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #52 of 66 (permalink) Old 07-15-2019, 12:55 PM

Liked: 2065 times
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepwm69 View Post
Quote:

Sure they can. If you want to look up parts for 90-93 350s use the cmsnl site. They list ALL models from all countries.

Now that's a neat website.

https://www.cmsnl.com/honda-trx350-f.../#.XSzLe0d7laQ

I dont like giving out all my secrets but I figured Id pass that one along lol

Jeepwm69, _Wilson_ and SamUK like this.

2015 Honda Rubicant FM7
- 28" Mud Bugs
- Powermadd Handguards
- ODI Grips

2016 Can-am Renegade 1000R XMR
- 31x11" Outlaws
- NPP Dual Dominators
- Monster Power Tuner + Autotune
- ECM Reflash
- TheBOM Mag+ Cams
- TwinAir Air filter
- Delrin Motor Mounts
- Aluminum Valve Covers
- Gorilla Through Shaft
- TigerTail
- Amsteel Synthetic Winch rope
- Cecco Racing Steering Stem Brace
post #53 of 66 (permalink) Old 07-15-2019, 04:40 PM

Liked: 62 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadetree View Post
Quote:
Quote:

ok..then how come Honda's books in their service parts department can't locate any parts for any trx350 past 1989 ?..even in Canada !!.

thats odd ?, i've seen members join here from Canada, go to a dealer there, and they tell them no such atv/part in the past ?. soooooo..either that dealer is stupid ?, or..their books dont go back that far ?. I have spoke to my honda mech ( i've known him for many , MANY MOONS until he retired ..sigh )..and he told me honda stopped selling them in 1989 period..of course..in usa mind you :-).
I have been to the Honda dealers in BC & Alberta, no problem looking up parts for my 92 350D's, tried to offer them that "look up 89 advice", got the funny look and the "why not just look up the 92" This has been an interesting topic and it would be nice to hear the definitive answer from Honda Japan. I am liking mac102004's take on this.
mac102004 and _Wilson_ like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #54 of 66 (permalink) Old 07-15-2019, 06:34 PM
Super Moderator
Supporting Member

Liked: 2130 times
Just had a browse on a few aftermarket spares websites and all show parts fitment up to 92, a few say 93. Maybe they were sold in the early months of 93 here in the UK and that was the cut off point, I don't know!
I do know that you guys got lucky and had fender colour options, we only ever seem to have red or green available to us, we definitely never had blue 350's!

On the subject of fender colour, I've only ever seen one 300 fourtrax in blue over here, several ex military in green and beige/sand and the rest, all red!
_Wilson_ likes this.

98 300 Fourtrax 4x4

Custom built mud bike - Now sold.

2004 Foreman 450S

Fully overhauled (nut & bolt rebuild), 2 lift kit, 28 mega mayhems, ITP delta rims, ES floorboards, 22 LED lightbar, Pyle Bluetooth sound system.
post #55 of 66 (permalink) Old 07-15-2019, 07:40 PM
Super Moderator
Supporting Member

Liked: 4419 times
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camchate View Post
Quote:
Quote:

thats odd ?, i've seen members join here from Canada, go to a dealer there, and they tell them no such atv/part in the past ?. soooooo..either that dealer is stupid ?, or..their books dont go back that far ?. I have spoke to my honda mech ( i've known him for many , MANY MOONS until he retired ..sigh )..and he told me honda stopped selling them in 1989 period..of course..in usa mind you :-).
I have been to the Honda dealers in BC & Alberta, no problem looking up parts for my 92 350D's, tried to offer them that "look up 89 advice", got the funny look and the "why not just look up the 92" This has been an interesting topic and it would be nice to hear the definitive answer from Honda Japan. I am liking mac102004's take on this.
and your 1 out of 100 that had no problem. no where in Honda's history will they say and back up they made a 1993 TRX350D foreman or fourtrax from their factory's from japan.

'89 trx350D foreman 4x4...'85 vf700c magna, '03 trx450fm foreman 4x4 , 2015 Yamaha waverunner fx cruiser ho, '08 vt750c2 shadow spirit
post #56 of 66 (permalink) Old 07-17-2019, 09:05 AM

Liked: 3340 times
In Canada they had the 350's up until 1993. There are parts schematics available for a 1993 350 Fourtrax here.

https://www.cmsnl.com/honda-trx350-f.../#.XS81REd7laQ

Here in the states they did not sell them after 1989, so if you pull up US schematics you will see nothing after 1989. It doesn't mean they weren't made after 1989, it means they weren't sold in the US after 1989.

Land Rover stopped selling the Defender 90 in the US in 1997. That doesn't mean they no longer made the Defender 90, it means they stopped selling them in the US. They were still produced and sold in the rest of the world so one can go buy a 1999 Defender 90 abroad, but there were no 1999 Defenders sold in the US.
Goober and SamUK like this.
post #57 of 66 (permalink) Old 07-18-2019, 04:44 AM Thread Starter

Liked: 31 times
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeepwm69 View Post
In Canada they had the 350's up until 1993. There are parts schematics available for a 1993 350 Fourtrax here.

https://www.cmsnl.com/honda-trx350-f.../#.XS81REd7laQ

Here in the states they did not sell them after 1989, so if you pull up US schematics you will see nothing after 1989. It doesn't mean they weren't made after 1989, it means they weren't sold in the US after 1989.

Land Rover stopped selling the Defender 90 in the US in 1997. That doesn't mean they no longer made the Defender 90, it means they stopped selling them in the US. They were still produced and sold in the rest of the world so one can go buy a 1999 Defender 90 abroad, but there were no 1999 Defenders sold in the US.
Yeah good example I think
SamUK likes this.
post #58 of 66 (permalink) Old 07-23-2019, 01:45 AM Thread Starter

Liked: 31 times
Garage
@SamUK Do you by any chance have a front rack for a 350d? Just thought I'd ask. Thanks
post #59 of 66 (permalink) Old 07-23-2019, 04:35 AM
Super Moderator
Supporting Member

Liked: 2130 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pip Whittaker View Post
@SamUK Do you by any chance have a front rack for a 350d? Just thought I'd ask. Thanks
Unfortunately not, only had one parts bike which was already scavenged for parts by the previous owner. My dad sold that a few months back, it didn't have racks though.
Is there anything in eBay? I've found Facebook marketplace quite useful at times too, might be worth a look.

98 300 Fourtrax 4x4

Custom built mud bike - Now sold.

2004 Foreman 450S

Fully overhauled (nut & bolt rebuild), 2 lift kit, 28 mega mayhems, ITP delta rims, ES floorboards, 22 LED lightbar, Pyle Bluetooth sound system.
post #60 of 66 (permalink) Old 07-23-2019, 06:48 AM
Gold Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Liked: 1515 times
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camchate View Post
Quote:
and your 1 out of 100 that had no problem. no where in Honda's history will they say and back up they made a 1993 TRX350D foreman or fourtrax from their factory's from japan.
The VIN would indicate country of manufacture, Pip whats the first 5 of your quad? JH3TE?

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/oem-parts

https://www.partzilla.com/catalog/honda

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda ATV Forum > Honda ATV Classifieds > ATV Parts for Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda ATV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode