WTB: Rancher 350 engine - Honda ATV Forum
ATV Parts for Sale Buy / Sell / Trade ATV Parts here. This section would include all gear, performance parts, stock parts, trailers, accessories, etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-09-2019, 08:36 PM Thread Starter

WTB: Rancher 350 engine

Looking for a rancher 350 engine running or not, preferably manual shift 2x4. Interested in 4x4 depending on what other parts you may have.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-09-2019, 10:51 PM
Super Moderator
Supporting Member

Liked: 4408 times
Garage
gotta ask....why not just rebuild the motor you have ?.

'89 trx350D foreman 4x4...'85 vf700c magna, '03 trx450fm foreman 4x4 , 2015 Yamaha waverunner fx cruiser ho, '08 vt750c2 shadow spirit
post #3 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-10-2019, 05:11 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadetree View Post
Mine still runs good, Kinda want to convert it to 4wd so I figured I would go ahead and start collecting parts
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-10-2019, 05:37 AM
Super Moderator
Supporting Member

Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilber91 View Post
Quote:
Mine still runs good, Kinda want to convert it to 4wd so I figured I would go ahead and start collecting parts
ah..ok. you will need front cover from a 4wd motor, final shaft. front diff, front knuckles from a 4wd model. front drive axles as well as the hubs from a 4wd model. front brake system from a 4wd model. guessing your doing this from a manual shift model 2wd ?, it wont be too hard, just getting all the parts is the tough part. you will need to split the motor of your 2wd, in order to install the 4wd final shaft.

'89 trx350D foreman 4x4...'85 vf700c magna, '03 trx450fm foreman 4x4 , 2015 Yamaha waverunner fx cruiser ho, '08 vt750c2 shadow spirit
post #5 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-10-2019, 11:42 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
ah..ok. you will need front cover from a 4wd motor, final shaft. front diff, front knuckles from a 4wd model. front drive axles as well as the hubs from a 4wd model. front brake system from a 4wd model. guessing your doing this from a manual shift model 2wd ?, it wont be too hard, just getting all the parts is the tough part. you will need to split the motor of your 2wd, in order to install the 4wd final shaft.

Yep I’ve been pondering it for a while now. If I can get another engine I’ll just go thru it and all the other parts as I get time so they're ready to go and when swap time comes it’s just bolting everything up
post #6 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-10-2019, 12:59 PM
Super Moderator
Supporting Member

Garage
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yep Iíve been pondering it for a while now. If I can get another engine Iíll just go thru it and all the other parts as I get time so they're ready to go and when swap time comes itís just bolting everything up
easier said than done !..lol.

post #7 of 7 (permalink) Old 04-10-2019, 03:14 PM Thread Starter

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yep I’ve been pondering it for a while now. If I can get another engine I’ll just go thru it and all the other parts as I get time so they're ready to go and when swap time comes it’s just bolting everything up
easier said than done !..lol.
I’m used to it..... seems to be that way with most of the ideas I come up with lol

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda ATV Forum > Honda ATV Classifieds > ATV Parts for Sale

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda ATV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode