Honda ATV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Submit your ATV - April 2019 - Honda ATV of the Month Contest!

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  _Wilson_ 
#1 ·

Get Ready! The April 2019 Honda ATV of the month contest is starting RIGHT NOW! This month we are looking for the best photo that features your Honda ATV. So get out there, get creative, enjoy some safe riding and take some photos! We welcome everyone including vendors to participate. The winner of the contest is decided by you the community, so stick around for the voting process.

• The photo must be posted in this thread.
  • Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best!
  • You must be the owner of the Honda ATV.
  • Please include a description of your ATV with a list of all modifications and enhancements.
  • You can only win once every 12 months

Voting will begin around April 15th, and run to the end of the month. Once the voting ends we will publish the winning photos on the front page and the winners will also receive:

• HONDAATVFORUMS Stickers
  • Premium Membership
  • $25 Amazon, Cabela's or Bass Pro Shop Gift Card. Your choice!
  • Your bike will be featured on the home page of the site

See less See more
#2 ·
2014 Honda 420 4x4 ES
28" Mega Mayhems
2" lift
Snorkeled
Warn Winch
Rigid Lighting
35% Gear Reduction

Attachments

Reactions: _Wilson_
#3 ·
2008 trx700xx

My 700XX. I have had this for about a year. It is what I replaced my Canam800xxc with when it died a painful death. The mods so far are:
Elka stage 3 triple rate shocks
Over sized rear sway bar
Rear OMF bead locks
Front ITP bead locks
Alba nerf bars
DG rear rack
Uni filter
Flex bars,
Mod quad dash
Cycra hand gaurds
Maxxis razr 2 rear tires
GBC X racer front tires
Ricochet skid plates and CV gaurds

Attachments

#4 ·
Gotta have a 300 in the mix. (Best pic i have on hand).

97 fourtrax 300 (next project) she looks rough, but VERY solid!, all stock, minus fender flairs. 1st AM mod is a 424 kick out.

GRT....toss in!

Attachments

#5 ·
Ok, I’ll play.

2000 400EX
Hmf performance full exhaust
Uni filter
Outerwear lid
Dropped to 14/39 gearing

Currently rebuilding the motor. Probably going with a 10:1 wiesco 416, gt thunder studs, and hot cams stage 2 with hardfaced rockers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#6 ·
1996 300 4X4. Been stored in a barn for most of its life. I replaced all the tires, rims were sandblasted and painted. All racks and various metal parts were sandblasted and painted. Brakes all cleaned, replaced some cables, all fluids changed. Carb cleaned. It runs perfect!!! My best friend Jake likes it too!

Attachments

#9 ·
Okay.... But i think you should. You did a great job on you honda! Show her off! Or is a him ? I bet others will comment on this .

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.