March 2019 - Honda ATV of the Month Voting! - Honda ATV Forum
ATV of the Month Contest! ATV of the Month Contests are held here!

View Poll Results: Who should be the March 2019 Honda ATV of the Month?
fishfiles 10 66.67%
Jillian 0 0%
GirlsRideToo 5 33.33%
Voters: 15. You may not vote on this poll

9Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-15-2019, 11:09 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator
Supporting Member

Liked: 165 times
March 2019 - Honda ATV of the Month Voting!

Click the image to open in full size.

Let the voting begin for the March 2019 Honda ATV of the Month! We will leave the poll open until the end of the month and then announce the winner. We got some really good pics this month, thanks to everyone that participated and GOOD LUCK!!

fishfiles

2000 TRX450-SS : Hooked-Up
450 jug sleeved for 93.5 J+E custom piston and Total Seal Gapless rings , TRX400 head ( smaller combustion chamber/higher compression ) intake dog house ported , HMF exhaust and Dyno-Jet carb jet kit , K+N air filter , snorkeled , 34.5% reduction/1 piece primary gear , EBC Racing clutch kit and HD springs , Wide Open 4x2 kickoff , shimmed front diff , 6 inch front a-arms with grease-able Helms , Cobra custom axles , structural pipe steering bars with Helms , Brute Force 750 shocks , 6 1/2 stretched swing arm , disc conversion front and rear , hydraulic brake conversion front and rear , Grizzly 700 left brake lever , foot brake extension , Gold Wing 1000 foot brake master cylinder , billet remote reservoir , Fragola brake hoses and fittings , dual Duracell batteries , relocated double stacked oil coolers with a BigMo custom cooler cover , dual fans , one fan on engine , one fan on cooler , headlight/dash pod raised 7 inches and fitted with a LED light and Garmin GPS mount , front head lights replaced with LEDs, 20 inch LED bar on front rack , 2 LED pods on rear rack ( for night time tailgaters ) , 1000 watt BOSS BlueTooth sound system , 4 pod speakers , wired to MP3 player w/ 300 song capacity / +FM Radio , Warn winch , extended fairlead for custom front bumper guard , custom stick stoppers , 2 inch spacers in rear and 1 inch in the front , 29.5 Outlaws on ITP SS alum.rims , rear view mirror , Gerber machete holder , aluminum rear deck with imitation Yeti ice chest and S.S. tie downs , floor boards , custom Dodge a/c drier drink holder with imitation Yeti coo'ze (LOL) , dual Pelican boxes , one box is for amp , MP3 player and cell phone , other box for storage , grease fittings tapped in axle tubes and drive shaft tube , reverse lock out by-pass gizmo , receiver hitch , OEM tool kit , GoldWing Eagle license plate and flag holder

Jillian

1987 Honda Fourtrax that I bought last fall for $500 Canadian. Beat to crap and I spent the winter outside in below freezing working on getting it to run. It really needed some TLC as I don't think they took very good care of it. Got it to run and installed a Stealth 3500 winch and KFI plow system. I need this ATV for plowing in the winter and logging in the summer. I will keep the plastic off because it just gets in the way. When it warms up I will finish working on it but for now it is plowing like a champ.

GirlsRideToo

Chalkymon likes this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-19-2019, 05:08 AM

Liked: 1700 times
Garage
Bump..... Lets get them votes rolling in!
Chalkymon likes this.
post #3 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-24-2019, 06:31 AM

Liked: 214 times
Bump........

2017 Rubicon TRX500FM6
2500 lb KFI winch and KFI mount
VIP Flare windshield with mirrors
26" Maxxis Bighorns
72W 9" LED light bar
Heated handlebars and thumb warmer
K&N Oil filter
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-24-2019, 07:52 AM
Gold Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Liked: 1335 times
Holee Mohlee @fishfiles is there a build thread on your entry? Like to see more pix of that beast!

Three great entries!

That rescued D model makes me smile ďwe donít need no steenken fenners!Ē

@GirlsRideToo hey whatís up with the front of your seat? It doesnít look like itís engaging the front tab. Thatís a real clean unit i jnow you put a lotta work into it.
misterclean59, retro and Chalkymon like this.

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/oem-parts

https://www.partzilla.com/catalog/honda
post #5 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-24-2019, 07:59 AM
Gold Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Liked: 6543 times
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goober View Post
Holee Mohlee @fishfiles is there a build thread on your entry? Like to see more pix of that beast!

Goober , here is a link to the thread

https://www.hondaatvforums.net/forum...uild-mods.html
Chalkymon likes this.
post #6 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-24-2019, 05:26 PM

Liked: 387 times
Garage
Quote:

Three great entries!

@GirlsRideToo hey whatís up with the front of your seat? It doesnít look like itís engaging the front tab. Thatís a real clean unit i jnow you put a lotta work into it.
Yes, the seat is a problem and is a known issue on these bike. It seems that with time the plastic bows down which kicks the front of the seat up and the cover shrinks which makes things worse. I tried everything, including standing on the underside of the seat to flatten it back down. Nothing works. It is hooked on the brackets.

Since the seat and cover are original I'll keep it this way. I think of him as a senior citizen with minor wrinkles.
Goober and retro like this.
post #7 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-25-2019, 02:20 PM
Gold Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Liked: 1335 times
My trx350 does that too. the seat pan appears to be a touch warped i thought it was because the PO strapped it down across the seat. The seat cover is super tight so maybe thatís why.

https://www.rockymountainatvmc.com/oem-parts

https://www.partzilla.com/catalog/honda
post #8 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-29-2019, 10:48 AM

Liked: 1700 times
Garage
Bumped ..... Just a short time left!

1986 fourtrax trx350, 97 300 fwd.
Fully customizing a 1999 fourtrax 300 fwd.
<<<< Garages.
Oct 15th, Dale Earnhardt jr. Day

Wilsonô aka Termite
post #9 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-29-2019, 11:32 AM

Liked: 557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by GirlsRideToo View Post
Quote:

Three great entries!

Yes, the seat is a problem and is a known issue on these bike. It seems that with time the plastic bows down which kicks the front of the seat up and the cover shrinks which makes things worse. I tried everything, including standing on the underside of the seat to flatten it back down. Nothing works. It is hooked on the brackets.

Since the seat and cover are original I'll keep it this way. I think of him as a senior citizen with minor wrinkles.
If you look carefully you may find out that the two plastic tabs under the seat are resting on top of the slots on the frame instead of under then slots. This has been a common problem on all three Hondas I've owned. I hold the back of the seat up with one hand while pushing down in the middle of the seat with the other hand until it bends in the middle just enough to allow those same plastic tabs to slip under the frame slots. The frame slots can get bent down from the seat being on top which just aggravates the problem until you bend them back up a little. You can see wear marks on the wrong side the the plastic tabs if it's been installed correctly. I actually broke of one the seat tabs due to incorrect installation. Hope this helps!
Goober likes this.
post #10 of 11 (permalink) Old 03-30-2019, 11:52 AM
Super Moderator
Supporting Member

Liked: 2974 times
Voting closes tomorrow, bump!

Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda ATV Forum > Honda ATV Forums > ATV of the Month Contest!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda ATV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode