Submit your ATV - January 2019 - Honda ATV of the Month Contest! - Honda ATV Forum
ATV of the Month Contest! ATV of the Month Contests are held here!

35Likes
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-01-2019, 10:34 AM Thread Starter
Super Moderator
Supporting Member

Liked: 169 times
Submit your ATV - January 2019 - Honda ATV of the Month Contest!

Click the image to open in full size.

Get Ready! The January 2019 Honda ATV of the month contest is starting RIGHT NOW! This month we are looking for the best photo that features your Honda ATV. So get out there, get creative, enjoy some safe riding and take some photos! We welcome everyone including vendors to participate. The winner of the contest is decided by you the community, so stick around for the voting process.
  • The photo must be posted in this thread.
  • Only one picture will be allowed, so make it your best!
  • You must be the owner of the Honda ATV.
  • Please include a description of your ATV with a list of all modifications and enhancements.
  • You can only win once every 12 months
Voting will begin around January 15th, and run to the end of the month. Once the voting ends we will publish the winning photos on the front page and the winners will also receive:
  • HONDAATVFORUMS Stickers
  • Premium Membership
  • $25 Amazon, Cabela's or Bass Pro Shop Gift Card. Your choice!
  • Your bike will be featured on the home page of the site
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-03-2019, 09:23 AM
Gold Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Liked: 114 times
let's see if I post to the right thread this time (Sorry)..
1993 Fourtrax 300 2x4 in "Southern Blue".. appropriate for a South Carolina boy.
front wheel spacers for a tad wider/stabler ride..other than that, just a stock old school. Christmas holiday saw 2 soninlaws, son, and a daughter out back slinging mud in this wet weather..for me it's just a nice trail bike/utility machine..but the kids did their best to wear it out til the sun went down...hanging nose to nose with our larger 500cc 4x4, etc...the thing continues to retain it's reputation as " a tank!"
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	toys2.jpg
Views:	322
Size:	929.8 KB
ID:	132868  
_Wilson_, redtherocket and retro like this.
post #3 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-03-2019, 09:50 AM

Liked: 1803 times
Garage
Glad you entered! we have a great start so far.
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	751.4 KB
ID:	132870  
redtherocket and retro like this.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-03-2019, 11:33 AM

Liked: 21 times
1988 fourtrax 300 got it a year ago in rough /non running condition a year later I'm 500 dollars in and she runs like a champ(that's including parts and the original purchase
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_20190102_213435656_1546540345965.jpg
Views:	199
Size:	1.09 MB
ID:	132910  
_Wilson_, redtherocket and retro like this.
post #5 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-03-2019, 02:05 PM
Gold Supporting Member
Supporting Member

wow...1988..the original rock star of 4 wheelers...good fer you! ... Honda really did it right... I'm still running my 1979 Trail90 (CT90) on a regular basis too...that's 40 year old tech that still brings a smile to anyone who saddles up on it..especially me.
post #6 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-07-2019, 03:58 PM

Liked: 16 times
1996 Honda Fourtrax 300fw Click the image to open in full size.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
_Wilson_, retro and OBD like this.
post #7 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-07-2019, 04:02 PM

Liked: 16 times
2003 Honda Foreman Rubicon 500
Click the image to open in full size.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
_Wilson_ and OBD like this.
post #8 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-07-2019, 04:41 PM
Gold Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Liked: 6766 times
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by bighanded View Post
1993 Fourtrax 300 2x4 in "Southern Blue".. appropriate for a South Carolina boy.
front wheel spacers for a tad wider/stabler ride..other than that, just a stock old school. Christmas holiday saw 2 soninlaws, son, and a daughter out back slinging mud in this wet weather..for me it's just a nice trail bike/utility machine..but the kids did their best to wear it out til the sun went down...hanging nose to nose with our larger 500cc 4x4, etc...the thing continues to retain it's reputation as " a tank!"

What's up with the 96-up fender mud flares ? Not number matching ! -- you sure that bike isn't painted = LOL , You got my vote , Southern Blue 300's rule >>>
retro likes this.
post #9 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-08-2019, 02:24 PM
Gold Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfiles View Post
Quote:

What's up with the 96-up fender mud flares ? Not number matching ! -- you sure that bike isn't painted = LOL , You got my vote , Southern Blue 300's rule >>>
ok..now you got me curious....this is my first/only 300..and it was 3rd hand to me...came as you see...so if newer flares were added later.. I don't have that history..but yeah..it's really a 93...and trust me , the camera is kind to it...up close you can tell the original plastic ain't real fresh..and after plenty of wet sanding I can assure you..it's blue thru n thru (grin)...
retro likes this.
post #10 of 19 (permalink) Old 01-08-2019, 05:11 PM
Gold Supporting Member
Supporting Member

Liked: 6766 times
Garage
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfiles View Post
Quote:

ok..now you got me curious....this is my first/only 300..and it was 3rd hand to me...came as you see...so if newer flares were added later.. I don't have that history..but yeah..it's really a 93...and trust me , the camera is kind to it...up close you can tell the original plastic ain't real fresh..and after plenty of wet sanding I can assure you..it's blue thru n thru (grin)...

it looks good in the pic , Southern Blue is a very forgiving color - LOL

the flares on this pic of my 92 is the way they should look , and those flares were used up to 95 , then the humps like on yours started in 96 , I would bet if you look under your fender you will find a couple of extra holes , you can swop the flares around but have to drill a couple of new holes
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	IMG_6660.JPG
Views:	37
Size:	3.11 MB
ID:	133116  
_Wilson_, retro and bighanded like this.
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda ATV Forum > Honda ATV Forums > ATV of the Month Contest!

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda ATV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode