Dumbest member on the forum - Page 3 - Honda ATV Forum
ATV General Discussion General Discussions about Honda ATVs.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #21 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-25-2011, 07:45 PM

Send a message via Skype™ to Mud Dog
The other day I was draining oil in to a pan with no lid while talking to moose on the phone I turned around to find oiltrax all over the garage and my wifes car. Th worst part was I had the Dore open going up stairs Guess where the cat was? It took me 2 days to clean it up with the wife yelling the whole time.

Yep! I do my fair share of stupid (probably more then my fair share)

MY TOYS

04 Honda 400ex
03 yamaha banshee 350
01 yamaha 660 raptor
98 Honda forman 450

This Site Has Inspired Me
Im building
ATV & OFF Road
We even have auctions (ATV Bay)
check it out
http://extremeoffroad.us
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #22 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-25-2011, 08:17 PM

Liked: 1 times
ih my i am sure i belong here been and done the tool things did the back up with a car on back and it swiveled on the cardolly didnt wreck anything but almost shit myself did brakes real fast on my truck infront drive then jumped in it to go get my kid well never pumped the brakes up took out a section of picket fence trying to react had to laugh a bit
post #23 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-25-2011, 10:22 PM Thread Starter

Great job guys on sharing your stupid moments. I laughed real hard at the tales. Hope this brightened up a few days, I know it did mine.

97 Recon
01 Recon
04 Recon
07 TRX 250 ex
10 Rancher
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #24 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-25-2011, 10:33 PM
Super Moderator
Supporting Member

Liked: 4268 times
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rangemaster View Post
Great job guys on sharing your stupid moments. I laughed real hard at the tales. Hope this brightened up a few days, I know it did mine.
see range..your not alone in the stupid line !!..lmfao.

'89 trx350D foreman 4x4...'85 vf700c magna, '03 trx450fm foreman 4x4 , 2015 Yamaha waverunner fx cruiser ho, '08 vt750c2 shadow spirit
post #25 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-26-2011, 05:14 AM
Super Moderator
Supporting Member

Liked: 3 times
This is a GREAt THREAD! LOL!

NEVER TAKE A SLEEPING PILL AND A LAXATIVE IN THE SAME NIGHT!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Exbsw5ssn4I
Equal opportunity offender.
post #26 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-28-2011, 09:32 PM

i found one from whetstone a 4 wheel place thats next to me. mind you this is no laughing mater unless the owner himself is laughing witch he was after
YouTube - migraine whetstone 2010.wmv
YouTube - Whetstone LDW 2010 Truck Fire The aftermath

you smell something burning? oh never mind its just me.
08 XR650L
08 700xx
post #27 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-29-2011, 10:51 AM

This is a good thread. Just last week working on my 440ex replacing timing chain. For some reason unknown to me i left the oil pan under the bike. Dropped a bolt into oil pan, took it out cleaned it and me up, and promptly dropped the bolt into the oil pan. Then proceeded to do it one more time so I moved the oil pan to the front of the bike. Went back and dropped the bolt under the bike. I jumped up got behind the bike and pushed to find my bolt. My girlfriend is still not happy about her garage.
post #28 of 30 (permalink) Old 01-29-2011, 12:57 PM

Liked: 2 times
we've all been there, but thats funny to read. ive done goofy things like that too like last weekend, changed oil in my 07 recon, didnt use funnel to pour new oil in and got it all over the side of the tranny and on the floor. i adjusted rear brake wingnut but forgot to leave enough slack to set brake, just dumb stuff like that.
post #29 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-02-2011, 11:32 PM

Liked: 1 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Helmut View Post
LOL. Sounds like you've had a bad week, but that's things that all of us had to learn at one time or another. At least when you learn things the hard way, you're less likely to forget and make the same mistakes again.

Quote:
Spent a total of about 10 hours looking for tools I set down and couldn't find. Made 1000 promises to remember where setting tools down. Went 0 for 1000 in keeping this promise.
This is a common problem for me. LOL. I will put a wrench in my pocket and walk around for 30 minutes trying to find it. I have other wrenches, but I still need to find the one I lost, so I end up spending a lot of time looking for it, "because I know that I just had it in my hand and it has to be here some place." LOL.

What's worse is, once I was looking for a wrench that I had just used only a minute ago. I looked for ten minutes until I realized I had it in my hand. I'm almost embarrassed to tell that one. LMAO.
woah that same crap happened with me i was on the phone till 3 one night and started freaking out and couldnt find it and realized it was in my hand which was beside me ear hahaha
post #30 of 30 (permalink) Old 02-03-2011, 03:07 AM

i have one that is pretty good it involes my first time on a three wheeler it was late january here in indy and a bunch of my buddies decided that it would be fun to hit the snow at the time i only had a dirt bike so a buddy loaned me his 3 wheeler bad mistake we get there and things are going good riddin along a frozen river and theres about foot of snow on the ground well i was following said buddy who owned the atc well i followed him up a hill and on the other side well i will just say going up was easier then goin down that damn three wheeler would not stop or turn straight down in a slide to the great white river all i came remember was corey yellin get the three wheeler as me and it floated down the river with the ice that was followed by a wet and very cold ten minute ride to the truck where a stripped naked and procided to drive home only to get pulled over for speeding were one indiana state trooper did not find my story nore my bday suit funny

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda ATV Forum > Honda ATV Discussions > ATV General Discussion

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda ATV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode