Honda ATV Forum

Honda ATV Forum (https://www.hondaatvforums.net/forums/)
-   ATV General Discussion (https://www.hondaatvforums.net/forums/atv-general-discussion/)
-   -   Redneck Build Club ATV of the Month (https://www.hondaatvforums.net/forums/atv-general-discussion/124432-redneck-build-club-atv-month.html)

fishfiles 08-14-2018 03:38 AM

Redneck Build Club ATV of the Month

1 Attachment(s)
This months winner , Chinese clone atv , for $200 it could be yours , and it is signed by the builder

SamUK 08-14-2018 03:40 AM

Haha! Have you put an offer in on that thing yet Fish?!

fishfiles 08-14-2018 04:20 AM

He's asking $200 , I figure if " he " gave me $50 I would haul it off for him and then just give it to the local iron scraper so he could get himself 3/4's of a six pack

did you notice the custom seat , that looks like it would hurt ------------- he actually has about 5 pics from different angles

Got to give it to him on ingenuity

XJCountry 08-14-2018 07:55 AM

It'll ride!

_Wilson_ 08-14-2018 07:59 AM

Fish, Is that a Kohlar power plant? And that seat...... I agree..... Lol

Jeepwm69 08-14-2018 10:39 AM

That would be an awesome bike to post up when these guys on facebook say "Looking for a running ATV for $200. NO JUNK!"

Expectations, meet reality.

fishfiles 08-14-2018 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by _Wilson_ (Post 1237174)
Fish, Is that a Kohlar power plant? And that seat...... I agree..... Lol

If I had to guess I would say it looks like a Subaru/Robin or a Briggs , the ad said 5 HP

fishfiles 02-05-2019 03:10 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My neighbor , a Redneck shade tree mechanic wouldn't even think about doing some of the things he comes up with , Saturday he came over to show me his new hitch on his 500 , so he can move his 18ft ski boat around in the yard which is a mudfest , I told him it was going to bend , Sunday he came over on the atv and the hitch part on the rear end was bent straight down and the hitch gone , I need to get a pic , he will never straighten it out

Jeepwm69 02-05-2019 08:26 AM

LOL. Little bit of leverage going on there if you put a load on that thing.

fishfiles 02-05-2019 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeepwm69 (Post 1269028)
LOL. Little bit of leverage going on there if you put a load on that thing.

yep , it lasted one time , twisted the hitch on the rear end , lucky it is bolted so maybe he can just buy a new one , but what gets me is he wants me to come up with an idea to add some support bars some kind of way to make that hitch work , all because he can't back up a trailer , I need to pull a video off my cameras and post it , it is boring though , it takes him 20 minutes to get off the street and he owns 2 acres with one culvert that is like 8 ft wide and eroded on the ends , I told him to get another culvert and cut another gate in his fence to make a horse shoe drive way so he don't have to back it in the yard , now I mentioned he has two acres , but it is solid trees so he has to back onto his property with a trailer , is that crazy or what