Honda ATV Forum

Honda ATV Forum (https://www.hondaatvforums.net/forums/)
-   Around The Garage (https://www.hondaatvforums.net/forums/around-garage/)
-   -   just a yuk yuk (https://www.hondaatvforums.net/forums/around-garage/124486-just-yuk-yuk.html)

LedFTed 08-17-2018 07:55 PM

just a yuk yuk

ever time i see, "Led upgrades" on the right, i think of me. [Led, being one of my nicknames]... an for a split second, i think, im getting help of a different nature.. thats what happens when your mind is not harnessed.. must be an artist, of sorts :grin

LedFTed 08-25-2018 09:48 PM

i think i'll tell some more on me, so that others know how lucky they are, not to do the same things, though most have an done, but are to proud to say so..
i done bunches of dumb things, and find them most hilarious, to me..
i got a warped sense of humor, an have the ability, to laugh at myself, when i get done cussing myself. just saying,, ed

LedFTed 08-27-2018 01:12 AM

i went back out this morning, because i was working with gretta. the red horse. i had forgot my old age, when i steeped out side, i didnt give my eyes enough time to adapt. i fell over my air tank, near landed face first into the floor jack.
i did land on my left cheek bone, maybe some on the left bone above the eye,
the bone at my elbow is still sore. i were close to seeing stars.. some of my teeth still are sore, on the left side. after i got back on my feet, i went to school gretta some more.. so it goes LOLS
PS, i havent been allowed to go to the chiropractor, to get my neck adjusted, since the stroke. i think i just adjusted it on me own. 1 pain begins, 1 pain stops.
at least this adjustment, dont seem to cost to much, so far

billy5221 08-27-2018 03:05 AM

That sounds like a pretty bad fall, take it easy, glad to hear all is good

mrbb 08-27-2018 07:43 AM

man that sucks, getting old SUCKS too LOL
I know since my vision has been failing a lot due to some health issue's causing it to go, my depth perception is way off and it has caused me a few injuries I could have done without
glad your more or less OK

funny how as you get older the ground seems harder when you land on it and farther away(when needing to bend over to pick crap up LOL)

Jeepwm69 08-27-2018 08:25 AM

Dang man, hope you feel better.

Mom tripped going up their back steps friday and broke her big toe and ripped the nail off. Amazing how a moment of not paying attention can hurt!

_Wilson_ 08-27-2018 01:32 PM

Hope your okay Ted.....

LedFTed 08-27-2018 08:05 PM

Thanks for the support.. its appreciated.. im sore in a few spots or so. just a thing. next time i get out in the dark, i might give my eyes time to adjust.. just might. :smile
landing face forward is hard to practice for.

LedFTed 08-27-2018 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mrbb (Post 1239420)
man that sucks, getting old SUCKS too LOL
I know since my vision has been failing a lot due to some health issue's causing it to go, my depth perception is way off and it has caused me a few injuries I could have done without
glad your more or less OK

funny how as you get older the ground seems harder when you land on it and farther away(when needing to bend over to pick crap up LOL)

Yep; my short vision started going out, from 2000, however,2002, i got depth perception. it was like looking through binoculars. late in life, explains why i had problems with a basketball shot.. i want my short vision back. im too short for hoops anyway..
i hope you can get your vision back an more.
me, i will slow bounce back..

LedFTed 08-27-2018 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jeepwm69 (Post 1239428)
Dang man, hope you feel better.

Mom tripped going up their back steps friday and broke her big toe and ripped the nail off. Amazing how a moment of not paying attention can hurt!

been there some. i hope your mom can get something done with her toe.
the VA told me nothing could be done, when i broke the 2nd toe. turns out had i been somewhere else, maybe it could have been fixed. dont give up. find the right doctor. thoughts are with you an yours