Liked: 4253 times
Garage
Quote:
Originally Posted by wqueb View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadetree View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by wqueb View Post
This is a 2019. It is fuel injected. This hose comes off the very top of the tank out of a big round plastic piece and runs all the way down to where it connects to the frame tubing. About 7" below this is an opening in the frame where the gas drips a little when I shake the bike. When I filled it up I had gas in the neck. Maybe too much.
if this fuel line is anything like the lines they put on trx420's coming off in front of the top of the tank ?, this is a over flow/back flush from the fuel pump. this is all I can think of ?. worse case, maybe take it back to dealership, and let them look at it ?, do not mess with anything that can void your warranty !.
Thanks Shadetree. I took some gas out of the tank and ran rode it about 15 mins. Parked it and it's not dripping anymore. I really think I just overfilled it. If it does it again I will take it to dealer. Thanks for your reply.
yvw, glad I could help :-).

'89 trx350D foreman 4x4...'85 vf700c magna, '03 trx450fm foreman 4x4 , 2015 Yamaha waverunner fx cruiser ho, '08 vt750c2 shadow spirit

For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome