Honda ATV Forum banner

fishfiles - Winner of January 2018 Honda ATV of the Month

11K views 51 replies 21 participants last post by  fishfiles 
#1 ·
Congrats to fishfiles for winning this month!

fishfiles

1992 Honda TRX300FW , Southern Blue
317 jug and piston , 350 carb , dog house ported head , Web-Cam , hardened rockers , oil cooler , 54% gear reduction , H.D.clutch , extended swing arm , 250 rear end conversion , brake delete for hub paddles , custom shock mount/hitch , 2 inch wheel spacers , Worx nitrogen charged rear shock , front disc conversion , 1 inch spacers , 2 inch lift , stick guards , Worx nitrogen front shocks , Outlaw tires , ITP slot mags rims , 27x10 front , 27x12 rear , floor boards , raised fenders , custom air box an snorkel, crank case and all vents on second snorkel , hand guards , GPS quick mount , LED cubes in front lights and light and LED front light bar , Pelican water proof box

See less See more
#3 ·
Kudos! I can't get over those wheels not to mention the awesome look of blue and white! The only thing that machine is missing is a photo shoot with a purdy girl!

#8 ·
Hey fish ! Great job as always! Man the blue and white works........you come up fr some ribs and riding! We might talk a trade :grin

Reactions: fishfiles
#12 ·
I would like to thank everyone for the congrad's -------I would have done it much sooner , just got the internet back up @ 4:30 central time , was down for awhile , the service guy just left , problem in a box down the road ---------------------- it is good to be back , I missed you guys , what a nice surprise to power up and see my bike on the front page , WOW ! Thanks again to all

#13 · (Edited)
Here is a pic of the 250 rear end , extended swing arm , hub paddles and with 29.5 Outlaws , it really needs custom a-arms in the front with 29.5's or cut an inch off the floorboards , one of the tires hits a bolt on the floor boards -------- I like the bike bike better with the 27's , spins them better and easier to steer and them ITP slots are purdy --------- I would trade the rims off them 29.5's for a set of ITP aluminum slots , perferablly 4 hole but 8 would do !!!!

Attachments

#14 ·
I wandered where you were ........ Lol glad you got back on line (this am where is fish ??) ei somethngs not right .....

#15 ·
Congratulation! I have to ask what's the deal with the hub paddles? I can't recall ever seeing anything like that before.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

#18 ·
have you ever been on a trail where there are two ruts with mud in the middle between the ruts and the ruts are deeper than your tire provide ground clearance for , you get stuck on the mud in the middle of the ruts , the paddles will move you along till the tires touch the bottom of the ruts again

#35 ·
Congrats Fish! You have a badazz bike right there!!!!!

Reactions: fishfiles
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.