Honda ATV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Please tell us the year, make, model of you atv !

15K views 16 replies 13 participants last post by  shadetree 
#1 ·
Hello new members, I see this happen almost every day ?. memebers join up, start a thread telling us they are having issues with their atv ?, without telling us what you have ????????. we can't help you if we don't know what your having trouble with !!!. sooo...please tell us the make ?, the year ? , and the model your having trouble with. this is not hard people..it's really simple :). on the front of your atv is a sticker, most stickers are black and silver on the lower left down tube. if for some reason the sticker is gone ?, well..then your guess is as good as ours !..lol. butttttt..you should know at least what model you have when you bought it. now your wondering how do I tell what year it is ?. ok..front again, the flat metal between the bumper and two down tubes, if you look close enough ?, there is a 17 digit vin#'s stamped on there. from left to right, count to the tenth digit, write it down. then get back with us, or google it ? that number tells us and you what year your atv is ?. I don't mind helping anyone that comes here ?..but I can't help you if you don't give us all the details of your atv !. thank's..ride safe !.

#5 ·
lol this is a thread to tell people when they ask a question to tell us what bike they have!!

#9 ·
Im happy I now know what model of atv's more members have. :p

#10 ·
2013 Honda Recon 250. It goes where it wants, just it bottoms out with the 22" gators. need some 25" swamplites or something. But im just gonna get a 420 or something not to spend a fortune on a little bike that I'm about to need to upgrade.

Reactions: Macarena Man
#12 · (Edited)
Now look what you have done Shade!!! lol. There is going to be 400 posts of what ATV people ride in this thread now. cmann, he's on the Foldgers again. Easy on that stuff Shade, it makes you do funny things. LOL.:icon_ rasta:

#13 ·
shade you could have worded the title a little better or locked it haha

#17 ·
wtf ????..most of you put your sign on ???????????...lmfaoooooo..I JUST WANTED TO MAKE A POINT..WHEN YOU ASK FOR HELP ??..POST IN YOUR THREAD WHAT THE HECK YOUR MAKE, MODEL, AND YEAR IS THAT YOU ARE HAVING TROUBLE WITH ??..is it that hard to understand ????..lmfaoooooooooo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.