Honda ATV Forum banner

Here Is One Guy You Need to Know Better! Your Spark Plug...

40K views 8 replies 8 participants last post by  Goober 
#1 ·
Most people don't realize this, but if your machine is not running at it's peak, quite possibly the best diagnosis tool available you already have. Your spark plug!

Learning how to read your spark plug can tell you a ton of information about whats wrong with your machine and quite possibly what to do and how to get your machine running at it's best.

The attached images are excellent guides to learning how to read spark plugs.

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Wow! Thanks a lot Pleasant Hill. It looks like we could all use this information!

#8 ·
If you want to print these and get good quality, I would save them to a thumb drive and take them somewhere and print a photo quality image on photo paper, unless you have a printer that will print to photo paper. I have an HP 9800 and can print up to 17" photos. I wouldn't recommend printing to regular paper if you are looking for best quality.

The images in the original post are quite large, and will print very nicely to photo paper, even full page images.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.