Honda ATV Forum banner

2008 TRX700XX Clean...

4K views 11 replies 7 participants last post by  stu5969 
#1 · (Edited)
I am selling a 2008 TRX700XX I picked up on trade Shoot me offers it is very clean 100% stock does not seem to be of ridden very much, the guy I got it from said he would ride it around his yard with his son. There is a little minor scratching here and there in the plastic but no gouges or anything it is a nice bike...I am more of a utility guy anymore...I am also open to trades...I also Have a brand new int he box AC racing full Exhaust system for this quad.

Thanks,
Wayne

Attachments

See less See more
#9 ·
My buddy was actually looking for one, before he dumped all of his money into his new garage, lol.

#10 ·
I could be interested,,mmmmm,,lol! I've been contemplating selling my DR650 in the spring, as I don't ride it a whole lot, and the traffic around here is terrible anymore with all the gas wells, and gas lines etc.(safer in the woods) I wouldn't be able to sell my DR until spring, but I would consider a trade although my bike has more in it with well done and needed add ons. see signature, it has two sets of pirelli tires,,one set is for street use MT 90 A/T's with minimal wear, and the other for offroad,,they are MT 21's and brand new. With extra sprockets for gearing changes for offroad, and all stock parts included.
I would prefer a Raptor 700 for the straight axle, and better sport type handing,,but this machine would work better for me with the IRS for trail riding as the ride and ground clearance would make it ideal, and for my age having a much smoother ride. Plus still have the fun of pulling the trigger and having some engine underneath me when I feel like going 80mph down a dirt road. Let me know,,,I may be persuaded.

#12 ·
Just considering selling or trading,,it all depends. I've put allot of hard work into that bike to make it right, and I would have to start over again on a stock atv that I wanted to be the perfect play toy. The first thing that atv would get is a set of fully adjustable elka shocks to really make it handle and ride good. If I didn't trade or something like that I would possibly sell the bike, and my Rancher to buy another big bore utility atv instead,,,like a Grizz 700 with ps, and then upgrade that thing the way I want it.Problem is either decision is expensive for me to upgrade a machine like I have that bike again..
Problem is that I always end up riding my bike alone all the time.(not very safe where I go)..All my friends ride HD's and such so they can't go anywhere that I like to go, and believe me pounding the pavement for hours on end gets boring really fast.. Thus the idea of something like that TRX700 to go along with the 420 would be cool, or just a big bore utility, but I know where your coming from, and I would have to really think about it.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.