Honda ATV Forum banner

Need help on your atv ?

3K views 24 replies 11 participants last post by  _Wilson_ 
#1 ·
Hey outlaws. I see this pop up from time to time ?, I just want to extend my help to anyone that is close to me ?, and has no mechanical skills at all when it comes to older model atvs ( or some newer ones ? ), if your willing to go on a road trip to me ?, ( and yes..i have had members in the past make the drive to me ! ), anyway, if you want to make a road trip, bring me your atv, put down a deposit ?, I will try my very best to fix your atv. I am not in this to make a large profit by any means !. I do this as a hobby, and I try my best to help everyone on here, and anyone that wants to learn, to save cash by doing it themselves ?, soooo..with that being said, hit me up, tell me what year/make/full model you have ?, and then we can talk about what kinda cash you will need to spend for parts, and my very low small fee of my labor. I do not charge anywhere near what a dealership will charge you !!, as I said..i do this as a hobby, I LOVE WRENCHING !..LOL. not long ago, I had a returning member bring me his trx420 rancher, his starter was toasted, we sat down, I showed him what the starters cost ( both ebay and oem from Honda ), he handed me the cash to buy the starter, within a weeks time, I had his starter in, installed it, and called him to tell him it was done, and ready to ride. he was very happy. and yes, I tore his starter out while he watched, we both seen the damage BEFORE we purchased anything !. I can't promise you anything when it comes to tearing atvs down ?, as we all should know ?..NO ONE KNOWS WHAT ALL IS DAMAGED...UNTIL YOU TEAR IT DOWN ?, sooo..don't be shocked if it gets costly or not ?, even I can't know this until I start tearing it down, and find something else damaged inside the motor ?. just giving you a heads up, that's all. if you want, you can hang around, and watch, learn, while I tear into it :). I am only posting this for the owners that don't know a dang thing about working on atvs ?, and they want to learn, and save some hard earned money. soo..there you have it, if ya need help ?, want to save some cash, have the time for a road trip ?, hit me up, I would be more than happy to help ya out :).

See less See more
#8 ·
thank you bro :). yeah, if more members were closer ?, i'm sure i'd have a lot of work ?!..lol. anyway..thank's for the comment :).

#11 ·
Not wanting to thread jack here at all. But i would be glad to do the same exact thing he talked about for this end of the world lol. Everything he said is exactly what i do for all my buddies and a few people in my small town that know that i do this on the side. I have an open slot in my garage for one quad to wrench on. I prefer sport quads mostly. Only thing different then shade. Again not wanting to thread jack here. So PM me if your close to me and interested!

#20 ·
Shade , you me and cman aren't THAT apart , pardon the partial high jack , we should think about having a big ride with other members ! >thought< ? Be nice to have one when Sam comes over for his and his better halves honey moon !

Reactions: cmanningjr
#21 ·
jeep ain't far from me, we all could meet up there. I was going to go over there ?, but my camper repair work took that from me !..lol.

Reactions: _Wilson_
#22 ·
Oh yeah that's right jeeps in Ar. Grey moment haha! Would be really nice one if we could pull that off and shake hands with you guys, good food, camping and riding is just what the doc ordered ! Okay I'll turn it back over to you guys , pardon me slammed :)

#23 ·
I hope to have my camper back together here in a week or so ?, if not sooner ?, I should be able to have some free time at the first of june ? ( if nothing else falls apart ?! ).

#25 ·
I'm IN , but I can't in two weeks , but I'm all in for meeting and riding with you guy! Maybe soon in the future .....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.