What's Obama up to now ? - Honda ATV Forum
Around The Garage Off-Topic conversations here!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-30-2016, 03:13 AM Thread Starter

Liked: 109 times
What's Obama up to now ?

Nothing to do with ATV's, but it is in off topic and I'm genuinely interested.

What's with Obama stirring it up with Putin just before he leaves office? Is he just trying to make it hard for Trump or does he just like causing hassle. He's already trying to over throw the election results by saying the Russians interfered, when that didn't work he's all out to upset relations with them.

Or have we Brits got it all wrong ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-30-2016, 07:13 AM Thread Starter

No one going to tell us what's really going on ? We only have the news to go by, usually the BBC which has it's own agenda so we only get their opinion.
Don't want to start a political thread, or row, just be good to know what you folk who have to live with him think.
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-30-2016, 07:41 AM
Supporting Member

Liked: 875 times
....they don't let you talk politics on this site , your thread will probably disappear shortly , I would be surprised if it don't .....
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-30-2016, 07:46 AM Thread Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishfiles View Post
....they don't let you talk politics on this site , your thread will probably disappear shortly , I would be surprised if it don't .....
That's why I didn't really want to start a proper political conversation to be honest, just asking about this one man in particular. Just seems that as he's on the way out he's causing trouble ?
Not really interested in the political side of it, more the general goings on in his head as a person.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-30-2016, 07:52 AM

Liked: 1 times
First, I'm sure you get this all the time from Americans, but I truly love the British accent. Sir Jony Ive has basically the coolest voice/accent combo known to man. Lol

On topic though, one could speculate that Obama wants to create some last minute division between Russia & the U.S. before Trump takes over. However, Trump & Putin seem to be fairly friendly and I doubt Putin will take anything seriously knowing that someone he likely admires is about to take the reigns.

What's far more fascinating is the main stream media's nearly collective decision to go ahead and assume that Russia hacked the U.S. To my knowledge, and also getting information straight from someone who believes Russia hacked the U.S., there has yet to be any proof released that this is the case. That's quite frightening to know that many American's sources for news are now taking such gigantic leaps in assumptions. That's a very dangerous game.
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-30-2016, 07:58 AM Thread Starter

That's more or less what we've heard over here, but to us it seems Obama is the biggest stirring spoon in the pot. leaving politics out of it why would someone like Obama deliberately cause trouble with Russia for his own country. I, like a lot of others over here, seriously doubted Obama's loyalty to the states, seems now like he's got mental health problems as well.
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-30-2016, 08:08 AM

Liked: 854 times
my 2 cents, its all about being in the spot light, more waves he makes more spot light he gets and more money he makes!
its business to him, as it is to any EX president
they get paid from here out for appearances and more time they get in the media, more $$$$ they make!
stirring the pot just distracts from any forward progress of anything ever getting resolved on the next president too!
one party lost and isn't happy, and so many want Trump to fail !
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-30-2016, 08:10 AM
Super Moderator
Supporting Member

Liked: 1713 times
OP. lets not even mention Obama period, even though your not talking politics ?, you know just as well as me, and others, this is still related to politics, seeing how he's the president and all ?. we don't talk about, relate to, or even hint at politics here, simply because no forums allows it because it causes to much arguing amongst members, so we just don't speak of anything related to it. thanks :-).

'89 trx350D foreman 4x4...'85 vf700c magna, '83 cx650c , '03 trx450fm foreman 4x4 , 2015 Yamaha waverunner fx cruiser ho
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-30-2016, 08:13 AM
Super Moderator
Supporting Member

Liked: 1713 times
on that note, I will now close this thread, sorry outlaws, but it's for the best :-).

'89 trx350D foreman 4x4...'85 vf700c magna, '83 cx650c , '03 trx450fm foreman 4x4 , 2015 Yamaha waverunner fx cruiser ho
Closed Thread

Lower Navigation
Go Back   Honda ATV Forum > Honda ATV Discussions > Around The Garage

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Honda ATV Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode